300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
    LOL I hate to ask but do you have any turkey burgers also...
    Sorry,,,,,,THOSE you will have to bring over yourself......NO TOFU on my BBQ though
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Don't post here unless you are a God fearing, flag waving, patriotic American
      That's like saying

Don't open this letter
      Don't read this book
      Don't say anything I don't want to hear
      Don't eat this cake
      Don't...whatever

Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
      Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
      A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
        I do not serve because I am greatly patriotic, or for the betterment of America. Or even for my great salary and bennies.
        Wait, what??? Which military do you serve!?

Oh, and well said sir, well said.
        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
          The BBQ is warmed up.....bring over your steaks, hot dogs and burgers.....the blender is full of Patron and margarita mix......the cooler has plenty of real beer (Newcastle) and near beer (Coors Light) (sorry Taylor,,,,only sodas for you)

PLENTY of room under the umbrella!
          Got room for my smoker by your grill? I thought some ribs might be nice too...
          “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

Division is killing America, The Lib vs Con, Rep vs Dem, Have vs Have nots.
            Bravo M-11!!!!!!!

We need to learn to "agree to disagree" and stop being so divided amongst ourselves.

There's room for everyone...we just have to learn to respect each others viewpoints.

Comment

I'm with you, Scratched.
              The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by JMTX View Post
                Bravo M-11!!!!!!!

We need to learn to "agree to disagree" and stop being so divided amongst ourselves.

There's room for everyone...we just have to learn to respect each others viewpoints.
                The modern definintion of tolerance or bipartisanship is conservatives giving in and agreeing with liberals.
                The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Back to the original question...

Put prayer back in the schools.

Yes, I believe that Jesus Christ died for all of us. I am willing to die for Him, my country, and my fellow officer.
                  So, pick your fight and bring it on.
                  ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

Yes, I believe that Jesus Christ died for all of us. I am willing to die for Him, my country, and my fellow officer.
                    I see...so you *don't* believe in the Constitution?

Comment

Cool thread.

Comment

The modern definintion of tolerance or bipartisanship is conservatives giving in and agreeing with liberals.
                        Why don't we just stop defining ourselves in such narrow terms? It isn't as if everyone falls into two groups. I feel like I'm smack dab in the middle of both groups, and I couldn't possibly fathom why everyone wants to hate on each other so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC144 View Post

Imposing outdated superstitions on children isn't going to do anything but stifle critical thinking.

It also goes against our constitution, which is something that I am sworn to protect in both my civilian and military jobs. That is no good either.

Heck, why stop with religious indoctrination in schools. We could establish a religious legal/court system, and even have religious morals police. That works so well in the muslim countries...

Comment

I see...so you *don't* believe in the Constitution?
                            What???
                            ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

Excellent post M-11.

Comment

What???
                                Prayer in public schools is a direct violation of the Constitution. Since you want prayer in schools, I take that to mean you do not support the constitution.

I, however, do support it. I support freedom speech, freedom from government sanctioned religion, and freedom to bear arms.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4492 users online. 277 members and 4215 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X