300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scratched13 View Post
    That's funny. Those are conservative ideas.
    No way, that Liberal all the way...

Where's my jack and coke?!!!

Chit you need to come on the winning side,Liberals...You know you want to...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GWBJR
      Would that be ideas or values?
      Whatever you want.
      Space for rent .........

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
        No way, that Liberal all the way...

Chit you need to come on the winning side,Liberals...You know you want to...
        How in the world would you consider those to be liberal leanings?????
        Space for rent .........

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
          It's over on our side.
          sigpic

Comment

We need to take responsibility for our own actions,we need to do a better job raising our children, we need to stop w/ stupid law suits, we need to stop thinking a pill will solve our problems, we need to realize that the world is changing (w/ technology the world is getting smaller),we need to value education more, Men need to be father(s), and women need to be mother(s), we need to respect life and one anothers.....
            I believe most of those things too, but they still call me a liberal, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
              It is pronouncing faith in our Creator among a crowd who thinks that somewhere, somehow, belief in and pronouncement of following God's sound, humble values of goodwill and love,
              What specific religion's God are you referring to? You certainly do not find "humble values of goodwill and love" from the God of Abraham....

Comment

This post is not intended for liberals. This is only for those of us who believe in God, stand for our Flag, believe in our Military, and are patriotic - the real patriotic.

What do you believe is going to save our country? Liberals with all of their "I can do ANYTHING I want as long as it feels good to me?" or those with more conservative values?

Again, I don't want to hear from liberals or anyone that falls outside of the listed group. Thank you in advance for not ruining this thread.
                Sounds kinda bitter! Well I dont believe in god, but I stand for our flag, respect the hell out of our military and I love my country...can I join I got 3 out of 4

Comment

How in the world would you consider those to be liberal leanings?????
                  Anyone (Liberal or Conservatives) would agree on those things I posted...Just b/c you see the far left liberals making an arse of themselves dosen't mean every single liberal is behind them...I just say/throw the word "Liberal" to be a smarty pants...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigPat View Post
                    What specific religion's God are you referring to? You certainly do not find "humble values of goodwill and love" from the God of Abraham....
                    I said my piece. I'm with Guams under the umbrella with my Coors Light and Beer Nuts.
                    The All New
                    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

This Liberal is a CHRISTIAN!!!,God fearing/respecting,Loves his country

It's over on our side.
                      See when you're a Liberal you don't need to drink as much...Get me cup...
                      sigpic

Comment

He's confused, scratched.... but he's a good guy, either way.

We just need to guide him to the cookies.... lol.
                        1*

Comment

PS DEP, I'm still waiting for my margarita.... and it's been over 20 mins! Where's the BBQ?!
                          1*

Comment

The BBQ is on our side,LeanG another burger?....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                              I said my piece. I'm with Guams under the umbrella with my Coors Light and Beer Nuts.
                              Pass me a silver bullet, would ya?

I'll wear my Beer Nuts hat too...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Guams View Post
                                I'll wear my Beer Nuts hat too...
                                No, you wear your cheese hat..... give me the sombrero
                                1*

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3744 users online. 250 members and 3494 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X