Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't post here unless you are a God fearing, flag waving, patriotic American

This post is not intended for liberals. This is only for those of us who believe in God, stand for our Flag, believe in our Military, and are patriotic - the real patriotic.

What do you believe is going to save our country? Liberals with all of their "I can do ANYTHING I want as long as it feels good to me?" or those with more conservative values?

Again, I don't want to hear from liberals or anyone that falls outside of the listed group. Thank you in advance for not ruining this thread.
    Space for rent .........

You're too bitter. I think you need a soulmate.

I guess since I posted here, this thread is officially hijacked......

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Originally posted by scratched13 View Post
      This post is not intended for liberals. This is only for those of us who believe in God, stand for our Flag, believe in our Military, and are patriotic - the real patriotic.

What do you believe is going to save our country? Liberals with all of their "I can do ANYTHING I want as long as it feels good to me?" or those with more conservative values?

Again, I don't want to hear from liberals or anyone that falls outside of the listed group. Thank you in advance for not ruining this thread.
      Just out of curiosity, how does belief in god have anything to do with being "patriotic"? There are plenty of nonbelievers who serve in the military and who help secure the United States.

Also, you may want to check into moving to a country like Iran that might be more to your liking. The Iranians are certainly more "god-fearing" then Americans, and they certainly fight against those "do anything liberal values." You really should look into it.

Please don't accuse me of wrecking your thread. You did so yourself with th efirst inane post.

Comment

I'm a moderate, can I play?
        What is Perseverance?
        -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
        -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
        -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Someone needs a hug......
          Ease up man.
          "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
          Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
          Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

lol scratched...

While I appreciate your wanting to make a thread solely dedicated to like-minded individuals, you should have known that with a title like that, the FIRST people to post in here would be those who have an absolutely opposite mindset.
            1*

Comment

Drags up cooler, Weber Kettle, lawn chair, umbrella, blender with lots of ice, tequila ect

Well....this could be interesting.....to say the least......good thing the umbrella will block MOST of the scat that is going to start being flung....

Who wants a margarita?

The BBQ should be warmed up in 20 minutes or so
              The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

I spy with my little eye... a pot being stirred.

LA DEP... is that umbrella big enough for me to sit under as well? If you brought any JD... I'll have a Jack'n'Coke.
                sigpic

Comment

I'll take one if the machine is up for business, dep.

*pulls up lawn chair and waits for the BBQ*

Damn, it's a hot one out today, no?
                  1*

Comment

Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
                    lol scratched...

While I appreciate your wanting to make a thread solely dedicated to like-minded individuals, you should have known that with a title like that, the FIRST people to post in here would be those who have an absolutely opposite mindset.
                    LOL, like minded individuals, God fearing flag wavers....That was tried by Germany back in the late 30's, but it didn't work out very well...

I don't understand the OP's relationship with patriotism. Maybe if a concrete definition of patriotism was included rather than a couple of popular words thrown together, he could've gotten a better response. I strongly believe in God, but my ex battle buddy (who reentered the military after we both got out) is about the strongest patriot you'll meet, but he's a non-believer.

Just another pointless question........

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

We need to take responsibility for our own actions,we need to do a better job raising our children, we need to stop w/ stupid law suits, we need to stop thinking a pill will solve our problems, we need to realize that the world is changing (w/ technology the world is getting smaller),we need to value education more, Men need to be father(s), and women need to be mother(s), we need to respect life and one anothers.....

PS...LIBERALS RULE!!!
                      Last edited by Southflaguy; 07-30-2008, 06:51 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                        We need to take responsibility for our own actions,we need to do a better job raising our children, we need to stop w/ stupid law suits, we need to stop thinking a pill will solve our problems, we need to realize that the world is changing (w/ technology the world is getting smaller),we need to value education more, Men need to be father(s), and women need to be mother(s), we need to respect life and one anothers.....

PS...LIBERALS RULE!!!
                        That's funny. Those are conservative ideas.
                        Space for rent .........

Comment

Do you have room for three under that umbrella????? I've got the steaks...This is gonna be good.
                          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

You just knew I had to be the first one to actually answer your legitimate question without all of the qualifications.....

What will save this country? The conservative values you speak of.

Standing for something good and wholesome yesterday,today and tomorrow, no matter what people say or detract from you. And yet you remain.

Such as believing no matter what others say, that life is sacred from the moment it is conceivd until the moment our Creator - and no one else - takes it back. And you remain.

For shouting against the Kool Aid crowd that it should be people taking care of one another - not the government. And you remain.

I have taken immeasurable grief both here and in the "real" world for my my outspoken columns and writings and public statements in unqualified support of our military, its leaders, our president, vice-president and their thoughful and God subservient deliberation before making life changing decisions.

But I remain.

This is moral courage. It is standing for the right thing. Standing for it regardless of peer, family, public or even self-pressure.

It is pronouncing faith in our Creator among a crowd who thinks that somewhere, somehow, belief in and pronouncement of following God's sound, humble values of goodwill and love, are somehow off limits in govermental affairs when they are anything but - they are in fact, somewhat governed by those same values.

These things - sound, solid values of faith, perseverance, the law, support of leaders and authority and civility and justice - will save our world.

The good news that even if this world is lost to the libs, the God I follow has promised me another one of glorious peace and happiness.

Can't lose.
                            The All New
                            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

That's funny. Those are conservative ideas.
                              Scratched, we've been telling him that now for several months.... he's coming around, slowly but surely.
                              1*

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3116 users online. 175 members and 2941 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X