300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter for President

My fellow Americans... And any foreigners that know how to read or type on a keyboard. But you can't vote, so don't bother sending me any e-mail. I probably couldn't understand you anyway.

So... AMERICA: As you can tell from this page, I'm running for President. Why? Because the country needs my no-nonsense, straightforward approach to the issues. For example, you have heard the phrase, 'no child left behind.' What? Are you kidding me? You should see my grandkids! If they're acting like a brats, your darn right I'll leave them behind. And with no stinkin' forwarding address! Little MORONS.

It's these kinds of issues that I'll be dealing with for the next few months. Please check back every-so-often. We'll be putting up my blogs and videos. Should be fun, informative, thought-provoking, controversial, and better than a lot of crap on TV.

Have a lovely day.

Sincerely and with much patriotism,
    WALTER

http://jeffdunham.com/walter2.php

Jeff Dunham is fricking hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by JMTX View Post
      Jeff Dunham is fricking hilarious!
      The best. Period.

Comment

Yah now me and my friends run around saying, "I kill you!" to each other all the time, lol...

Comment

What's the other character.....Amed the terrorist?

Comment

...Akmed

Comment

Originally posted by JMTX View Post
              ...Akmed
              My bad.

Comment

Just looked at your new pic. You're one tough looking cookie. But, a very beautiful cookie; oatmeal with raisins.

Comment

< blush >

Why thank you

Comment

Oh noes! What have I walked in upon!

Anyhow, yes, very funny.

Good evening.... INFIDELS!!!!!!
                    Oh, yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it... or, learn from it!

Comment

Anyone else remember the skit about his chihuahua and the stick? (I have 5 chihuahuas... I LOVE that bit, lol.)

Comment

LoL. Wasn't it something like the dog was running with the stick and ends up nearly impaling itself on it because the stick was twice as big as the dog? Or was that someone else?
                        Oh, yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it... or, learn from it!

Comment

That was the one...but the dog was holding the stick in it's mouth the wrong way...which, if you have chihuahuas, you know they do dumb stuff like that.

I love my little chi's but they aren't the brightest critters on the planet.

Comment

I had a yellow lab (who actually got hit by some dumbf*ck kid last december) named Moose. He used to just run like a crazy thing. Once I threw a stick and it got stuck in the ground pointing upward... that goofy dog ran straight into it at full speed and stabbed himself right in the nipple! Four stitches later he was back on the playing field. It's not like it landed right in front of him, either! That dumb dog had like a good 100 feet to avoid!

Aww now I've made myself sad... I miss my dog..

Anyhow, I like the Prius one... Did you know if you stick your hand out the window while you are driving down the freeway the vehicle will TUURRNNN???
                            Last edited by Smolla126; 07-25-2008, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy View Post

My fellow Americans... And any foreigners that know how to read or type on a keyboard. But you can't vote, so don't bother sending me any e-mail. I probably couldn't understand you anyway.

So... AMERICA: As you can tell from this page, I'm running for President. Why? Because the country needs my no-nonsense, straightforward approach to the issues. For example, you have heard the phrase, 'no child left behind.' What? Are you kidding me? You should see my grandkids! If they're acting like a brats, your darn right I'll leave them behind. And with no stinkin' forwarding address! Little MORONS.

It's these kinds of issues that I'll be dealing with for the next few months. Please check back every-so-often. We'll be putting up my blogs and videos. Should be fun, informative, thought-provoking, controversial, and better than a lot of crap on TV.

Have a lovely day.

Sincerely and with much patriotism,
                              WALTER

http://jeffdunham.com/walter2.php

I love this guy.....saw him around thanksgiving. Silence I keel you
                              A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6034 users online. 326 members and 5708 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X