• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the End Times Near?

This must be a sign the End Times are here. Check out this chart;

or, try this link;

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=kkd
    Last edited by Stormy; 07-01-2008, 01:14 PM.

Eh...the link doesn't work
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I don't guess I understand Stormy...

Comment

Yes, the end times are near.....nearer today than they were yesterday
        A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

LOL. Yes, KKD's share price are skyrocketing. The end times are near...EMERGENCY...EMERGENCY

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=kkd

Comment

Originally posted by ray8285 View Post
            Yes, the end times are near.....nearer today than they were yesterday
            You must be a Philosopher, no doubt. LOL.

Comment

I seriously believe so. If we are talking about civilization as we know it in the US, I have no doubts whatsoever.
              Space for rent .........

Comment

Originally posted by scratched13 View Post
                I seriously believe so. If we are talking about civilization as we know it in the US, I have no doubts whatsoever.
                My post depicting the stock chart of Krispy Creme Doughnuts was intended to bring some humor, but I believe you are making a sincere statement, which deserves a sincere reply.

Yes, we face some very difficult times ahead. My guess, based on various articles written by economists who I've followed for many years, and from newsletters from Central banks indicate Oct/Dec '08 to be a time of chaos.

I've stocked up on many sundry items. But it's impossible to stockpile 'all' the items necessary in desperate times. Not to be a 'doom & gloom' guy', I will say that we may be living in interesting times.

Good luck with your life, scratched13.

Comment

I always thought "Mad Max was farther in the future than 2011. As far as gas goes, we're about there.

"Who runs Bartertown?"

M-11
                  “All men dream...... But not equally..
                  Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                  but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                  for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

The world ends December 21st 2012. Get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by JMTX View Post
                      The world ends December 21st 2012. Get ready.
                      Maybe not. Just maybe, the world will change completely from one we recognize to one we won't. Technically, that's the 'end of the world', as we know it.

ps. The Mayan's world ended when? Long before their calendar, eh?

Comment

Well it will either end or change so drastically as to be unrecognizable.

Either way, I'm throwing one hell of a party that night.

Oh and the ending of the Mayans world coincided with the dates when they thought it would, as I recall. There calendar goes in cycles and every so many years, a civilization falls.

However, *this* cycle is the big one. One theory is that a certain planet or something enters our orbit every 3500yrs and comes close enough to collide with our planet and this is when it's due to hit...the last time, supposedly, it broke off a chunk of the earth's mass and that's what caused the asteroid belt. They think this planet is going to hit us and cause catastrophe or something.

I don't know about that part, but I feel that something BIG BIG BIG is in the works. Whether you're christian, buddhist, pagan, whatever, it doesn't matter. You can feel the change coming if you sit quietly and listen.
                        Last edited by JMTX; 07-02-2008, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Oh and the ending of the Mayans world coincided with the dates when they thought it would, as I recall. There calendar goes in cycles and every so many years, a civilization falls.

However, *this* cycle is the big one. One theory is that a certain planet or something enters our orbit every 3500yrs and comes close enough to collide with our planet and this is when it's due to hit...the last time, supposedly, it broke off a chunk of the earth's mass and that's what caused the asteroid belt. They think this planet is going to hit us and cause catastrophe or something.

I don't know about that part, but I feel that something BIG BIG BIG is in the works. Whether you're christian, buddhist, pagan, whatever, it doesn't matter. You can feel the change coming if you sit quietly and listen.
                          Uh oh! Cure creepy music. Anyone else scared and paranoid?
                          LA DEP: Obvious case of suicide.....shot twice in the back of the head with a bolt action rifle....
                          CruiserClass: I took a nap today. It was such a great nap I felt the urge to share my nap with the officer.com world. It was that good of a nap.

That's it. Go check other threads were exciting topics are being discussed, this was seriously just about a really comforting and invigorating 35 minute nap. Move along, nothing else to see here, move along.

Comment

haha....good for you. I'd prefer nice quiet meditation, and feel, and hear the end rolling in; like an immense, worldly sound of cymbals with kettle drum rolls as I close my eyes.

Comment

When is it "supposed" to happen.
                              12/21/2012.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4577 users online. 231 members and 4346 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X