300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your tax dollars were almost "hard" at work

You can't make this stuff up.........The Air Force confirmed a report that in 1995 a researcher requested $ 7.5 million to develop a non-lethal "love bomb" that would chemically alter the state of mind of enemy troops and thereby make them want to have sex with each other rather than fight.

Air Force spokeswoman Lt. Col. Cathy Reardon.............................

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,281217,00.html

Wow, that would give a whole new meaning to the phrase, "Band of Brothers.":
    Last edited by JPR; 06-12-2007, 08:50 PM.
    Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

I wouldn't mind having that dropped on me .. Save me some money on alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by bldg0031 View Post
      I wouldn't mind having that dropped on me .. Save me some money on alcohol

The only problem is, it was designed to turn ya Gay.....Not that there's anything wrong with that of course..

Comment

Originally posted by Kpdpipes View Post
        The only problem is, it was designed to turn ya Gay.....Not that there's anything wrong with that of course..

Hmmmm.......Not sure what to make of that smile.

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

Comment

Originally posted by JPR View Post
          Hmmmm.......Not sure what to make of that smile.
          Better a smile than a wink....
          Originally posted by kontemplerande
          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
            Better a smile than a wink....
            I'll Second that.....That was a good one!

Comment

That's awesome! That would probably be the most feared weapon in the US arsenal, especially when combined with remote surveillance. I can see the PsyOps pamphlet drop now:

Surrender now, else you will end up on YouTube playing pitch and catch with your foxhole buddy
              I miss you, Dave.
              http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

hmmmmm could prove to be very interesting
                If you can't be honest with yourself who can you be honest with.

Comment

Dangit JPR, did you have to put "hard" in quotation marks in the title?

Comment

I wonder if this guy was working on the research for this weapon and somehow got exposed to the chemical.

http://officer.com/web/online/Top-News-Stories/Nude-Driver-Hits-Louisiana-Trooper-during-Traffic-Stop/1$36647

Comment

People think this is a stupid idea but it is actually not that bad. Drop this on a fanatically religious nation's military bunker (like an Islamic one) and watch the enemy kill each other. No bullets shot, one delivery device spent, a couple soldiers getting some overtime. Clean and efficient . Although I'm pretty sure they might want to shut off the FLIR...it might get a little raunchy.
                      -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4413 users online. 241 members and 4172 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X