300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump acknowledges Russia help get him elected

Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist. So now the Dems and their partner, the Fake News Media,.....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 30, 2019

Why would Russia want him to get elected?

…………………………….

Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Is the Trump golden shower tape available? btw I like the one you posted

Comment

Two shots Russian vodka, a little Kahlua, mix thoroughly. Now you have Russian Kahlua-sion. Enjoy.

Comment

That was a great cocktail, may I suggest you research the Dunning-Krueger effect and Trump supporters. The party of family values.....please tell me you retired as a facilities maintenance employee...
          Last edited by retired137; 06-01-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by retired137 View Post
            That was a great cocktail, may I suggest you research the Dunning-Krueger effect and Trump supporters. The party of family values.....please tell me you retired as a facilities maintenance employee...
            I'm not defending Mr. Trump or anyone else. Just saying that allegations are easier to make than a decent cocktail.

By the way, I retired as a police chief, spent over a decade as a forgery and fraud investigator, prior to that I served in Vietnam as airborne infantry-pathfinder. Since retirement I started a business, put over a million away in savings & investments, and sold that business for enough to pay for my retirement home.

Not quite a "facilities maintenance employee", but I'm happy with my own life.

Comment

Retired 137 has been stuck in the same loop for years. He’s a troll.
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                Retired 137 has been stuck in the same loop for years. He’s a troll.
                Projection: a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world
                Last edited by retired137; 06-02-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by retired137 View Post

Projection: a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world
                  Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS): A mental disorder frequently associated with Modern American Liberalism (MAL), a condition that causes those affected to believe themselves superior, morally and intellectually, to the common man. A dangerous phase of the disorder can be experienced when the affected person, believing himself/herself superior, attempts to control the lives of others (all for their own good, of course), with frequent manifestations of running for political office or trolling internet forums. Some people are simply MAL-adjusted.

Comment

To all, this has been a great forum.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6990 users online. 288 members and 6702 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X