Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Solution to Illegal Immigration.

The quote of the year!

"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration."

Try this experiment:

Put a bird feeder in your yard and fill it with bird seed.

It doesn't take long before the birds learn that a free meal is in the offing. They come by the hundreds.

Now, empty the feeder. What happens? No more birds.

Take away the free medical care.
    Take away the free schooling.
    Take away the free welfare.
    Take away the jobs.

What happens? No more illegals.
    Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
    Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Did you just think of this all by yourself?
    Take away the jobs? Hello? If there are no jobs then no one is working. That includes you.
    Oh, you mean make sure illegals don't get jobs, right? And how will you distinguish illegals from citizens other than by draconian and invasive security measures. Can you say "papieren, bitte?"
    You want to stump for entitlement reform, go right ahead. I'm with you all the way. You want to post some thoughtless garbage on illegal immigration, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Geezer View Post
      The quote of the year!

"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration."

Try this experiment:

It doesn't take long before the birds learn that a free meal is in the offing. They come by the hundreds.

Take away the jobs.

Sorry but a stupid theory. Go watch "A day without a Mexican" and you'll get an idea as to why this country, while we loathe them, requires them.

I do like that indian quote though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rabbi View Post
        Oh, you mean make sure illegals don't get jobs, right? And how will you distinguish illegals from citizens other than by draconian and invasive security measures. .
        Invasive?

to be a Police officer I had to show proof of citizenship.

I can whip that bad boy out anytime. I am proud to do it too. I became a citizen legally. I came to this country legally.

how is providing proof of my citizenship an invasive security measure?

it is only an invasive security measure if you are illegal.

Legal folk have nothing to fear.

Originally posted by aftermath View Post
        Sorry but a stupid theory. Go watch "A day without a Mexican" and you'll get an idea as to why this country, while we loathe them, requires them.
        I suppose that show only talked about the good that illegals bring and how the "good" will stop if they were not there. I am sure the show forgot to talk about the burden on society. My taxes pay for their health care. My taxes pay for a lot of things. I can't even estimate the burden illegals place on our system. They only pay sales taxes.

PS. Illegals are not only Mexicans. Illegals are Illegals. Illegals do not have a race. Illegals don't just come from the southern border.

Comment

I, as a LEGAL tax payer, pay for those things with my taxes. They are not free.

Comment

I'm all for "take away" but not just for illegals. Here's why:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=23519

Comment

Take away the jobs.

Dude, consider the results. No Bueno!

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Consider this.........No burritos might also mean less health care costs and less global warming
                Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

Comment

Here's a better argument...12 million illegals? Just tell the lefty libs that once those 12 million get their citizenship, they'll all be entitled to own guns and join the NRA ...that will put an end to the desire by, at least, the Dems to legalize that group.
                  "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

To be honest I think the real issue here isn't how many are already over here or what to do with them. The issue is how do we control it better and make our borders more secure.

I can see both sides of the argument whether to do an amnesty or to ship them all back. But the key is they will just keep coming back if we dont find a way to better close the border.

Comment

Get rid of all of them, I'm tired of seeing illegals going to jail for DUI and driving without a license. I'm sure you can find someone else to cut your grass or lay bricks on your new house.
                      Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

I say legalize the ones we got here, and tighten the security now and make it a bit harder to get in.

Illegals are needed for this country to function, they do the lowest of the lowest work that noone will ever want to do.

With a highschool diploma you can work at wal-mart, or even become a cop.

Who outta highschool will go pick up oranges, or work on farms?

If we get rid of the illegals i would definately hope that our government makes sure public schools keep getting crappier and crappier so that they can keep spewing out as many dumb illeterate citizens as possible to fill those jobs.

Because most illegals arent dumb or illeterate, they want the american dream and they are willing to work crappy jobs to make it a reality.

But a born and raised american? HAH, hes gotta be a dumb illeterate fellow to end up in the farms picking vegetables.

Comment

And by legalizing the ones here already you just piddled on the shoes of every person who's waited in Line, jumped through hoops, and done things the RIGHT way in the last 21 years.. Way to go..Lets reward those who commit the crime, and keep punishing the ones who actually FOLLOW the law.

Comment

The quote of the year!

Thats pretty f'ed up. Normally, I would assume it was meant to be ironic, but after reading the rest of your post I dont believe it is. Go take a hard look at yourself man, and actually think about what that quote ACTUALLY means. Trail of tears anyone? Were you awake in history class. Christ.

Comment

The quote of the year!

Try this experiment:

Take away the jobs.

Fine the snot out of employers who hire them. That'll put an end to hiring them real quick. If they can't earn money, they'll hit the fence again quickly.
                              For those who want to argue religion, my views are in the sig. This avoids days of repetition and is convenient. Thanks and good luck in your quest.

Answering Infidels
                              Faith issues
                              Challenging hardcore atheism
                              Reasonable Faith

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5478 users online. 301 members and 5177 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X