Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats should have an "H" behind their name.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by retired137 View Post

Your #45, I mean the supreme leader........history in the making, another Hitler. I wonder if he estimates crowd size like he estimates his size, take the ruler and double it.
    Again with the Hitler thing. Langford is right as usual, you are dull and infantile.

The only thing close to Hitler and Fascists in this country are your coward friends, antifa (I refuse to capitalize any part of their name because they are that weak). You see, antifa are just like Hitler's brown shirts except that they are the biggest bunch of p****** when people fight back against them. I think you need to do some research on Fascism and Hitler, you're way off here.

Seriously, quit calling our president Hitler, it's offensive to Jewish people and their families who survived the Holocaust.
    Last edited by HandsUp_Don'tMove; 11-02-2018, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
      Soooooooo difficult watching the news and not seeing the democrats talking out both sides of their mouth. I am sure that the powers that be here will think this is mean spirited of me but, I call it like I see it.
      You are spot-on Rand. They deserve that "H" behind their names.

Comment

Your #45, I mean the supreme leader........history in the making, another Hitler. I wonder if he estimates crowd size like he estimates his size, take the ruler and double it.
        What are you smoking. When Obama had his cell phone and pen you libs all loved him. Now that Pres Trump is undoing what the small O did you are all losing your every loving minds. Antifa and the left are the ones trying to stifle free speech so who is closer to Hitler........hmmmmmmm. He fights back with the media because they were sycophants for the great O.

Tell me one thing, what kind of a message is "Resist?" That is all you libs have to I would like to know what does it mean to you.
        Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

What are you smoking. When Obama had his cell phone and pen you libs all loved him. Now that Pres Trump is undoing what the small O did you are all losing your every loving minds. Antifa and the left are the ones trying to stifle free speech so who is closer to Hitler........hmmmmmmm. He fights back with the media because they were sycophants for the great O.

Tell me one thing, what kind of a message is "Resist?" That is all you libs have to I would like to know what does it mean to you.
          I don't smoke but I slept in a Holiday Inn last night........

Comment

He won't answer your question about what "resist" means, he just dodges and spins.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsUp_Don'tMove View Post

He won't answer your question about what "resist" means, he just dodges and spins.
              First of all no one asked you to comment. Second of all UFTS..

Comment

First of all no one asked you to comment. Second of all UFTS..
                That's cute there cupcake, but I don't need an invitation, especially from you.

You're still dodging Rand's question

Comment

That's cute there cupcake, but I don't need an invitation, especially from you.

You're still dodging Rand's question
                  And I don't answer to you. Your mom maybe but not you.
                  Last edited by retired137; 11-03-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

And I don't answer to you. Your mom maybe but not you.
                    You're stance is so bloody weak that you have to bring up my mom! Lmao! You are a weak little boy there cupcake. You won't answer because your stance is so feeble, and you don't even understand it for yourself. All you do is parrot CNN and your antifa friends. All bark, no bite. It's funny how little it took to get you upset. Do you need a safe space?

I have a number for you that you'll need on Tuesday: 1-800-273-8255

It's the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. When you see your house of cards fall and your safe space isn't enough, give them a call before you swallow all of those pills please.

Comment

You're stance is so bloody weak that you have to bring up my mom! Lmao! You are a weak little boy there cupcake. You won't answer because your stance is so feeble, and you don't even understand it for yourself. All you do is parrot CNN and your antifa friends. All bark, no bite. It's funny how little it took to get you upset. Do you need a safe space?

I have a number for you that you'll need on Tuesday: 1-800-273-8255

It's the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. When you see your house of cards fall and your safe space isn't enough, give them a call before you swallow all of those pills please.
                      I am going to leave this conversation with one question. Are you a US citizen?

Comment

I am going to leave this conversation with one question. Are you a US citizen?
                        You're going to leave this with one question cupcake?

Since you don't answer questions, especially Rand's question about what "resist" means to you, I will not be answering anymore of your questions, even a simple question such as the one above.

I will make a compromise though. If you answer Rand's question about what "resist" means to you, I'll answer your question as to whether or not I am an American citizen.

Comment

The "common good" has been well defined.
                          And "equal opportunity", as well.
                          The problem is.. we live in a victim-state.. where the people who have had the most privilege have turned the tables and are now crying "victim"

"No one has been treated as unfairly as me" - Trump

Your boy #45

Comment

Comment

At this junction I'm fairly certain both sides have done completely bananas . The best description of the current state of both parties is the equivalent of a participation trophy...Nobody is winning..nobody is doing an acceptable job...both are equally oblivious to the faults they have.

This is scary.

Comment

President Donald Trump could not attend a commemoration in France for U.S. soldiers and marines killed during World War One on Saturday because rain made it impossible to arrange transport, the White House said.

Rain? That's the leader of the free world. First bone spurs, now he can't pay respect to service members on the world stage because of rain. I voted for neither in the last election but this idiot can't stay out of his own way.

Last edited by retired137; 11-11-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10936 users online. 403 members and 10533 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X