Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats should have an "H" behind their name.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats should have an "H" behind their name.

Just saying, they are the biggest bunch of hypocrites. They shielded Bill Clinton and destroyed the accusers. Now that there is a conservative in the White House and going to the Supreme Court all they can do is attack. They will not stop and at this point don't care that they are being blatant.

Like a cornered dog, they can only attack.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

So much has happened in the past two years that many may have forgotten what happened to Merrick Garland in the spring of 2016.

BTW where are the tax returns as promised, can't let you see them because they are under perpetual audit.
    That's about to change.....the russians will not be none too happy.....MAGA, mobsters are governing america
    Last edited by retired137; 10-03-2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by retired137 View Post
      So much has happened in the past two years that many may have forgotten what happened to Merrick Garland in the spring of 2016.

BTW where are the tax returns as promised, can't let you see them because they are under perpetual audit.
      That's about to change.....the russians will not be none too happy.....MAGA, mobsters are governing america
      Mr Garland wasn't slandered and no one attempted to destroy his life and reputation to keep him off the court. All that kept him off the court was the GOP using the 'Biden Rule' against a democrat nominee...…..so sad when the democrats get their own playbook used against them! Keep riding the waaaabulance .................and please put down the Kool-Aid and switch to booze
      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

……...I'm continually amazed at how, as time passes, more and more people join me in being baffled at how the freaking-mean-dumas-insane-lemming-left are making people ( like me) applaud the AH Trump!?!?

Excessive Post was a jerk but she was right about a lot that only time is proving!
        In the president, one big bully stands up to others.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

Originally posted by retired137 View Post

The problem with liberals, and yes I am talking about you, is that now you are not even trying to hide your hypocrisy. You are just blatant about the double standard and don't care. Langford beat me to what I was going to say. What will you say when the Democrats are in power and someone without any proof makes claims about a Democrat nominee for anything. Turnabout is fair play right?!?!?!

I especially like it when the Democrats talk about reaching across the aisle. Unfortunately the Republicans believe them until they get poked in the eye by the Democrat reaching across the aisle. You libs are just sooooooo angry about everything President Trump has undone that Obama had done. Maybe you should remember the saying that those that live by the sword die by the sword. A President that makes his legacy about the cell phone and pen can be undone by that same cell phone and pen. Had Barry O gone through the congress it would have been more difficult to undo.

My only frustration is that people like Obammy and Hillary are going to go scott free instead of jail. Oh well, I guess I just have to live with Pres Trump B-slapping the liberals out of their mind.

Comment

Oh yea, how about this.

Lindsey Graham said the Democrats are trying to paint Judge Kavanaugh as the Bill Cosby of high school at a hearing on Thursday following the testimony of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, a woman accusing him of sexual misconduct. Graham called the event the "most despicable" thing he has witnessed in his time in politics. SEN. LINDSEY GRAHAM (R-SC): Since I've been in politics and if you really wanted to know the truth, you sure as hell wouldn't have done what you've done to this guy. Are you a gang rapist? BRETT KAVANAUGH: No. GRAHAM: I cannot imagine what you and your family have gone through. Boy, you all want power. God, I hope you never get it. I hope the American people can see through this sham. That you knew about it and you held it. You had no intention of protecting Dr. Ford. none. She's as much of a victim as you are. God, I hate to say it because these have been my friends, but let me tell you when it comes to this, you're looking for a fair process, you came to the town at the wrong time, my friend... This is going to destroy the ability of good people to come forward because of this crap. Your high school yearbook. You have interacted with professional women all your life, not one accusation. You're supposed to be Bill Cosby when you're a junior and senior in high school. And all of a sudden you got over it. It's been my understanding that if you drug women and rape them for two years in high school, you probably don't stop. Here's my understanding. If you lived a good life, people would recognize it like the American Bar Association has the gold standard. 'His integrity is absolutely unquestioned. He is very circumspect in his personal conduct, harbors no biases or prejudices. He's entirely ethical. He's a really decent person. He is warm, friendly, unassuming. He's the nicest person.' The ABA... To my Republican colleagues: If you vote no, you are legitimizing the most despicable thing I have seen in my time in politics. You want this seat? I hope you never get it. I hope you are on the Supreme Court. That is exactly where you should be and I hope the American people will see through this charade. And I wish you. And I intend to vote for you and I hope everybody that is fair-minded will.

Comment

Last edited by retired137; 10-10-2018, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

I guess you didn't have anything nice to say.

Comment

Who are violent when they don't get their way, liberals or conservatives? Dems or Republicans? Who is losing their minds??????????

President Trump, Making America Great Again and making liberals lose their minds.

Comment

Evidently he didn't feel safe expressing his views......you meanie

The depths of his argument and beliefs are evidently that shallow.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11951 users online. 426 members and 11525 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X