300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest bac you have encountered?

Had a guy that was still somewhat functional with a .412, was a bit shocked by the blood results.

I had a .30 once. He aced the WAT & OLS, but his HGN was what gave him away. A walking, talking, true professional drunk.

My worse professional though wasn’t booze. She drove about 20 miles, with her kids in the car before I stopped her, with a dozen fentanyl patches stuck to her. The ER staff had never seen anything like it.

I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Challenge Accepted

Comment

I have seen way over .45...................with the subject walking and talking.

I think .475 is my personal best
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Teacher from my local area was accused of being drunk on duty. Well he had submitted himself to chemical testing. He was a .60, yea you read that right.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...622-story.html

Comment

A .53, lucid,talking, not slouching or slurring. A traveling salesman. Guess he gave up on the Farmer’s daughters?

Comment

I remember the first time I saw someone driving who was a .30, and thought man I didn't know folks could handle that much booze and function. Then I started seeing .40s, .50s and finally a .60. I'm sure I wont be surprised when I see a .70. Heck anything is possible.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5913 users online. 206 members and 5707 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X