300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 Years of Deception, 9/11 Reviewed

This has some testimonials I hadn't seen before. It was well organized.
    trust your dog

Please tell me you are not buying more BS conspiracy theories. These people need to get a life.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Is he STILL posting this dreck? Shows what a Clownshoes he is. Go peddle this to the survivors and the families of the murdered.

I thought not...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        Is he STILL posting this dreck? Shows what a Clownshoes he is. Go peddle this to the survivors and the families of the murdered.

I thought not...
        What about selling this crap to the 2.5 million Americans who deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11 to prevent another one?

TMH: If you actually believe this crap, that 9/11 was anything other than an assault on our country by terrorists, you are either brain dead or an @$$hole. Your choice.
        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

As a deployed Vet, I’d love to personally discuss it...

Comment

trust your dog

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post

What about selling this crap to the 2.5 million Americans who deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11 to prevent another one?

TMH: If you actually believe this crap, that 9/11 was anything other than an assault on our country by terrorists, you are either brain dead or an @$$hole. Your choice.
              I love a good psyop as much as anyone, but not against the American people.
              trust your dog

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post

I love a good psyop as much as anyone, but not against the American people.
                Perhaps you should get down to your local VA and talk to them about this. There’s no shame in it.

Comment

Go watch some more info wars and post it on the tinfoil sites.
                  Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

I thought he got a time out for posting that crap last time.

Comment

I thought he got a time out for posting that crap last time.
                      Negative kind sir. The mods knew that I was posting this content in the "Various Topics" board which means posts of the "Various Topics" variety may be posted on the "Various Topics" Board, and commented on so long as you don't break other TOS. I didn't post because I got bored with some of the shameless uncontrolled flamebaits coming from you and a few others trying to goad me into a flame war which would have broken TOS, and I didn't want anyone who sits on the fence to think for a second I was anti-LE. As you were, Coastie.
                      trust your dog

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post

Perhaps you should get down to your local VA and talk to them about this. There’s no shame in it.
                        Perhaps, or perhaps you provide me with pictures and or video of a plane flying into the Pentagon, or Shanksville, PA. I was in DC that day and I can tell you from my own personal experience that NO ONE ever spoke about a plane hitting the Pentagon at any of the mess halls, bx, Class Six, Military Clothing and Sales, Commander's Call, etc ... in nearly a full year after the supposed airvcraft flew into the wedge of the Pentagon, NO MILITARY MEMBERS I came into contact with claimed to have actually witnessed a PLANE go INTO the Pentagon. Don't listen to the few pukes who claim they were gassing up and saw it fly over head ... there should be thouswands of witnesses and thousands of videos. You cannot allow yourself to be lied to by the deep state. It's over and millions of people around the world are coming out seeing the light ... it was a murderous conspiracy against the American people, and people all over the world which is still going forward. It was a trauma-based psyop used by the globalists to provoke us into a war we would never end. The same globalists who use our media to attack our sitting POTUS relentlessly. You're not dealing with some meth-head, smack addicted, druggie/drunk that sits in the basement making up BS so he can make sense of his futile decision-making skills. I served my country ADAF for many years, probably longer on AD than you and flip flops combined. No big deal, because either you guys are completely in the dark or your a part of the disinformation machine. I think you're probably legitimately in the dark, but CC the jury's out. JMO.

Also, don't like my opinion, that's fine, I respect that, but making comments about me as a personal attack doesn't do much to win any arguments anymore than it does a druggie you've got spread eagle on the concrete pleading his case by the names he/she invokes whilst questioning. Have a good day!
                        Last edited by that's my hand; 07-07-2018, 06:58 AM.
                        trust your dog

Comment

“It was a trauma-based psyop used by the globalists to provoke us into a war we would never end.”

Ok. I’ll bite. But how do you explain the 1993 WTC attack, remember, that one? How about the bombings of US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania? Ever heard of the USS Cole?

Are you saying globalists perpetrators did these too? After all, we know that these attacks were all traced to the same savages who did 9/11.

How do you explain away Al Qaeda, Bin Laden, KSM and company? Or are they just fall guys for a global kabal? Have you ever heard the term “global jihad”?

“You're not dealing with some meth-headI served my country ADAF for many years, probably longer on AD than you and flip flops combined.”

1. I don’t know any “flip flops”.
                          2. You’re probably right, I only did 6 years, 4 months. As someone with such an esteemed military career, perhaps you should act like it?
                          3. Never said you were a doper. And there’s no shame in seeking help.

Comment

I thought not...
                            How ironic this last week we see one Robert Mueller, the illustrious special counselor, was name-dropped by a family member that has her own views of what role he's playing. Amazing how the same people keep popping up in different forms after 9/11. Mueller was picked by Rosenstein to head an investigation of our POTUS; could it possibly be because our POTUS is a New Yorker, and has floated the idea of releasing the "28 pages" and by way of his former roles in various capacities may know more about 9/11 than what is currently being revealed by the Globalists MSM. The only reason why Sessions wussed out is because when Rosenstein goes down, they still have a back-up to continue this 9/11 lie. This is only believable in a make-believe world.

Look at the date of this Tucker interview. Tucker is still under the Psyop, but I believe he's starting to wake up, reluctantly.
                            Last edited by that's my hand; 07-07-2018, 07:53 AM.
                            trust your dog

Comment

Oh no, more "Government cover-up" stuff
                              USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                              "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                              DA Public Safety Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11684 users online. 375 members and 11309 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X