Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FBI has pretty much lost ALL credibility!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FBI has pretty much lost ALL credibility!

Based on the fact the IG report was released today, and the idea that Comey was simply "Insubordinate" shows the FBI has learned absolutely NOTHING and all those here in these forums who have insisted that the Depp State was a Conspiracy Theorists lunacy is now proving to be validated, and quite possibly as many more former agents including McCabe may wind up exposing greater lies going back farther than the Obama Administration. I'm sure there are some great Special Agents in every Intelligence gathering entity, but the fact seems pretty obvious now that those who control the agencies will continue to follow the worst of the worst to the demise of our republic unless some of these good guys step up and go after the corruption at the root of theproblems and that sems to be highly complex and shocking. Until this happens the FBI rank and file has lost ALL credibility with the American people - they're liars of the highest order, they have arresting powers and have shown they will abuse those powers and hice behind that badge.
    trust your dog

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
    Based on the fact the IG report was released today, and the idea that Comey was simply "Insubordinate" shows the FBI has learned absolutely NOTHING and all those here in these forums who have insisted that the Depp State was a Conspiracy Theorists lunacy is now proving to be validated, and quite possibly as many more former agents including McCabe may wind up exposing greater lies going back farther than the Obama Administration. I'm sure there are some great Special Agents in every Intelligence gathering entity, but the fact seems pretty obvious now that those who control the agencies will continue to follow the worst of the worst to the demise of our republic unless some of these good guys step up and go after the corruption at the root of theproblems and that sems to be highly complex and shocking. Until this happens the FBI rank and file has lost ALL credibility with the American people - they're liars of the highest order, they have arresting powers and have shown they will abuse those powers and hice behind that badge.

I watched Director Wray’s speech yesterday and thought it was on point, all things considered. Does the FBI have credibility issues? Yes. Was there political bias at the top tier? I believe so. Furthermore, I believe there was a criminal conspiracy involving Comey, McCabe, Strozk, et al.

That said, I disagree with your assessment of the working class members of the FBI. These are people doing a tough job, with the same complaints about their bosses you and I have.

Do I think an agent working the child predator squad in Bismarck, ND or the agent working CT in NYC care about rigging an election? Nope. His boss probably doesn’t either, and honestly neither does his boss.

It’s the political appointees and their minions. It’s like that in many agencies, the FBI just happens to be in the spotlight.
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

The fact that the FBI is able to take a critical look at it self and publicly release the findings enhances its credibility with me. Such a thing would never have happened during the Hoover years.

It's a big report and will take time to digest but this article is a good start.

Comment

credibility? it will depend on which side you are talking to...
        Be sure to smile for the cameras.....

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post

I watched Director Wray’s speech yesterday and thought it was on point, all things considered. Does the FBI have credibility issues? Yes. Was there political bias at the top tier? I believe so. Furthermore, I believe there was a criminal conspiracy involving Comey, McCabe, Strozk, et al.

That said, I disagree with your assessment of the working class members of the FBI. These are people doing a tough job, with the same complaints about their bosses you and I have.

Do I think an agent working the child predator squad in Bismarck, ND or the agent working CT in NYC care about rigging an election? Nope. His boss probably doesn’t either, and honestly neither does his boss.

It’s the political appointees and their minions. It’s like that in many agencies, the FBI just happens to be in the spotlight.
          I liken the rank and file FBI Special Agents with those in terrorist countries who aren't terrorists but sympathize with the terrorists so therefore they are a part of the problem. The FBI agents in the field may have very little knowledge about what their chain of command is doing in the name of their sacrifices, but unless they break ranks and speak up in unison about what is happening to our republic at the hands of these evil men at the top, then they are a part of the problem.

It's the same thing with people who claim that Muslims aren't all bad people. Well, if you kow about how Islam works, they'll use the pretty faces to justify the terror Islam presents to anyone who get in the way including other Muslims. It is what it is. The bottom line is its now been proven that political bias was the logical conclusion as to the report from the supposed IG Report. It's a sham report by a sham agency. They're finished. J Edna Hoover started this way of doing business and these characters at the top like Comey and Mueller have just perpetuated the secret society's MO. It's GOTTA STOP!

trust your dog

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post

I liken the rank and file FBI Special Agents with those in terrorist countries who aren't terrorists but sympathize with the terrorists so therefore they are a part of the problem. The FBI agents in the field may have very little knowledge about what their chain of command is doing in the name of their sacrifices, but unless they break ranks and speak up in unison about what is happening to our republic at the hands of these evil men at the top, then they are a part of the problem.

It's the same thing with people who claim that Muslims aren't all bad people. Well, if you kow about how Islam works, they'll use the pretty faces to justify the terror Islam presents to anyone who get in the way including other Muslims. It is what it is. The bottom line is its now been proven that political bias was the logical conclusion as to the report from the supposed IG Report. It's a sham report by a sham agency. They're finished. J Edna Hoover started this way of doing business and these characters at the top like Comey and Mueller have just perpetuated the secret society's MO. It's GOTTA STOP!
            Just when I thought you’d taken your meds.

Comment

TMH has never had credibility. He’s a nutcase through and through. Don’t bother with him. He’s out there where the buses don’t run.
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post

I personally have lost confidence in that agency.

The fact that the agency “lost” the we will stop him text show how corrupt they are. Bias all over the place but couldn’t find evidence that bias affected the outcome.

There needs to be another special council to investigate the investigators.
                “There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.” - Steven Wright

US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
                DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

Comment

Originally posted by Exbpa340 View Post

I personally have lost confidence in that agency.

The fact that the agency “lost” the we will stop him text show how corrupt they are. Bias all over the place but couldn’t find evidence that bias affected the outcome.

There needs to be another special council to investigate the investigators.
                  Personally I would have liked to have seen some criminal referrals out of this report.

But I still don’t believe the agency as a whole is a corrupt organization. The top levels, absolutely. But the rank and file people are embarrassed by this mess.

Comment

Doesn't really matter if you don't think they have credibility, the USA still feels they do.
                    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                    DA Civilian Police Officer, APG MD

Comment

Originally posted by J2H View Post
                      Doesn't really matter if you don't think they have credibility, the USA still feels they do.
                      Didn’t know that you speak for the entire country but if a poll were to be conducted the confidence in the FBI would be (in my opinion) at its lowest point in probably 40 or 50 years.

I had a somewhat lengthy conversation with a co-worker that is assigned to an FBI task force. He basically stated that the FBI has a cult like atmosphere and that many of the agents are extremely arrogant. That group think is persuasive and seem to be, for the most part, left leaning. Much like the far left they feel superior, smarter and very much dismissive of the opinions of others.

So here we have extensive evidence of political and personal bias at the highest levels of the FBI on one hand. On the other I have a trusted coworker, a federal agent of a three letter agency, that says the issue is much more problematic than a few people at the top. I am not saying that the rank and file agents are dirty but that this agency has been corrupted.

A Department of Army GS 6 step 2 Police Officer working traffic enforcement probably isn’t the final authority on the mood of the country. You are welcome to your own opinion as am I but know this, your “law enforcement” experience is very limited but that hasn’t stopped you from chiming in on almost every topic of this forum as some kind of “expert”, in all police matters, when the reality is that you are more of a security guard .
                      Last edited by Exbpa340; 06-18-2018, 12:06 PM.
                      “There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.” - Steven Wright

Comment

• J2H
                        J2H commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Still opinion, and my background and position are irrelevant. I do the same Law Enforcement that a local cop does.

• Exbpa340
                        Exbpa340 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Do you have statutory powers of arrest? If so, under what section of law? What sections of law do you enforce?

Your job is not equivalent to a street cop. Not even close. It is more closely aligned to that of an MP. Which is much more security related than law enforcement.

We are both welcome to our opinions but if you want to be a smart *** then I will do the same.

The IG Report as watered down as it appears to be, was still so laden with bad intentions on the FBI they can't get out of it. Wait until Special Peter (the victim) meets Congressmen Gowdy, Jordan and Gaetz under subpoena next week. He is the epitome of the pervasive arrogance of the FBI and to a large extent the entirety of the Swamp. Should be interesting, hopefully several members yield their time to those three gentlemen.
                      trust your dog

Comment

Originally posted by J2H View Post
                        Still opinion, and my background and position are irrelevant. I do the same Law Enforcement that a local cop does.
                        i guess you couldn’t answer the questions above.... Here they are again.

Do you have statutory powers of arrest?

If so, under what section of law?

What laws do you “enforce”? UCMJ? USC?

Comment

Maybe J2H doesn't want to continue with this juvenile back and forth? You didn't like his opinion and decided to make it personal by attacking his background...which has absolutely nothing to do with anything in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Exbpa340 View Post

Didn’t know that you speak for the entire country but if a poll were to be conducted the confidence in the FBI would be (in my opinion) at its lowest point in probably 40 or 50 years.

I had a somewhat lengthy conversation with a co-worker that is assigned to an FBI task force. He basically stated that the FBI has a cult like atmosphere and that many of the agents are extremely arrogant. That group think is persuasive and seem to be, for the most part, left leaning. Much like the far left they feel superior, smarter and very much dismissive of the opinions of others.

So here we have extensive evidence of political and personal bias at the highest levels of the FBI on one hand. On the other I have a trusted coworker, a federal agent of a three letter agency, that says the issue is much more problematic than a few people at the top. I am not saying that the rank and file agents are dirty but that this agency has been corrupted.

A Department of Army GS 6 step 2 Police Officer working traffic enforcement probably isn’t the final authority on the mood of the country. You are welcome to your own opinion as am I but know this, your “law enforcement” experience is very limited but that hasn’t stopped you from chiming in on almost every topic of this forum as some kind of “expert”, in all police matters, when the reality is that you are more of a security guard .
                            And you are the absolute authority..? I didn’t think so either.
                            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9807 users online. 379 members and 9428 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X