Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mueller Probe has no Limits ... Except Hillary and Co.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mueller Probe has no Limits ... Except Hillary and Co.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLLN9RlI1aY

Great intro!

Don't look into Hillary or Barry Soetoro, but go after anybody who sides with Trump. 9/11 is their achilles heel. When those who know what happened that day finally get the balls to talk about it and get the right spokespeaople to talk about it, the former governing bodies of people who have led our USG and immersed our country in this deep state garbage, where every other week we're seeing new probes on Russian collusion and more school shootings where the controlled media insist on wanting our 2nd A, will be finished. That, or our country will no longer be standing, whichever happens first happens first, but you best hope its that former not the latter. The "commoners" will break loose when people realize that 9/11 was an inside psyop on the American people to force us into one world government. You can see it all unravel, one day at a time.
    trust your dog

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLLN9RlI1aY

Great intro!

Don't look into Hillary or Barry Soetoro, but go after anybody who sides with Trump. 9/11 is their achilles heel. When those who know what happened that day finally get the balls to talk about it and get the right spokespeaople to talk about it, the former governing bodies of people who have led our USG and immersed our country in this deep state garbage, where every other week we're seeing new probes on Russian collusion and more school shootings where the controlled media insist on wanting our 2nd A, will be finished. That, or our country will no longer be standing, whichever happens first happens first, but you best hope its that former not the latter. The "commoners" will break loose when people realize that 9/11 was an inside psyop on the American people to force us into one world government. You can see it all unravel, one day at a time.

Yes it is....

Despite Trump’s protestations about the utmost importance of loyalty, biographers and others have said his notion of the concept evokes a cross between the mafia and the urban political machines of the past. “You take care of the boss, and the boss takes care of you,” as veteran New York operative Hank Sheinkopf once put it. Trump’s definition of loyalty is, and always has been, the opposite of complicated, according to those who know him the best. “Support Donald Trump in anything he says and does,” in the words of Roger Stone, his longest-running political adviser. “I never particularly thought,” Bruce Nobles, erstwhile Trump Shuttle president, told me earlier this year, “that he was loyal to … anybody.”

Comment

9/11 was a psyop to force us into a one world government?

How long is their plan? It’s pushing almost 20 years and no effort (serious or otherwise) has been made to unify the world into one single government. Trump has taken a dump on most the trade agreements with our biggest trading partners. Is he part of the plan?!‽ is he going to push the rest of the world to “unify” and come save us from an orange despot?

Stick to the government caused 9/11 as a false flag to invade Afghanistan to lock in mining rights on their natural resources. That’s plausible compared to a one world government.
      semper destravit

Comment

I didn't realize that Alex Jones posted on this forum.

So what was Obama's role in 911? I'd like to hear this one.

Got a better one for ya though. This nut job I know posted that JFK Jr. had his sights set on the Senate seat that Hillary eventually won so she had to make it look like he died in a plane crash.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
          I didn't realize that Alex Jones posted on this forum.

So what was Obama's role in 911? I'd like to hear this one.

Got a better one for ya though. This nut job I know posted that JFK Jr. had his sights set on the Senate seat that Hillary eventually won so she had to make it look like he died in a plane crash.
          JAGtards don't know which side of the fence their on!
          trust your dog

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10854 users online. 413 members and 10441 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X