300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's words about third-world countries

Recently, President Trump referred to immigrants from SH countries in a speech. Naturally, some people are not happy about it:

http://www.13newsnow.com/news/nation...cans/507266694

The thing is, he's real and he says what's on his mind. Whether you agree with his politics/policies or not, you have to at least admire him for that.

And the establishment hates him for it.

Too bad PhilipCal isn't still here to tell those critics to stop their sniveling and snot-slinging.
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Takes b@ll$ to tell it like it is.....
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

I agree with what he said, we don't need uneducated, no skills immigrants in this country that we will end up supporting with welfare etc.
      Retired LASD

Comment

Senator Durbin was wrong to disclose what was said in the meeting not open to the public. Had a Republican Senator blabbed about a comment President Obama had said, there would have been a lamentable outcry for that Senator's resignation. Double standard is normal Washington practice.

Comment

It is one of the few things that AH has said the I know for a fact has came out of my own mouth!

Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
          “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
          “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
          "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
          ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
            Takes b@ll$ to tell it like it is.....
            Except that he doesn't. He often retweets things that are false and when he's not doing that, he gets his talking points from Fox and Friends. You forget that this is the guy who said that Obama wasn't born here and who once retweeted that 81% of white homicide victims were at the hands of black people.

As for the comments themselves, it's understood that those who want to come here probably aren't coming from a paradise. While Ireland may be atheistically pleasing, it was an S-Hole in the economic sense when my grandparents left. So I think my grandparents would have been pretty upset had someone described Ireland that way. Most immigrants love America but also take great pride in their own cultures and countries of origin. So it was extremely inappropriate.

Moreover, his comments, if said the way they have been reported, were also racist because he indicated a preference for white Norwegians over black African and Haitians. What is funny about the comments is that those immigrating from the S-Holes are about as likely to be employed as those from European countries. In fact, these folks tend to have more advanced degrees and many serve in our military. I can't tell you how many Haitians and Nigerians I have served with over the years.

Finally, if this were an isolated incident, I would be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. But if you look at his history as a private citizen, a presidential candidate and now as President( which would be too long to even list) and still don't think he is a racist, perhaps that says something about you. I can't fathom how any reasonable person would still think he is not a racist when his history is out there for all to see. The " he just tells it like it is" garbage doesn't work anymore.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

• Exbpa340
              Exbpa340 commented
              Editing a comment
              There have been many in the african american community that had praised Donald Trump for years. It was only when he ran for president as a Republican that the attacks started.

Economically Trump has done many great things. Don't believe me take a look at the "conservative" chicago tribunes article.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...822-story.html

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
            The thing is, he's real and he says what's on his mind. Whether you agree with his politics/policies or not, you have to at least admire him for that.
            Except that after each public outcry he backpedals and claims he never said or meant whatever it was he said...even though it's documented on video, audio, Twitter, etc.

So much for being "real".

Comment

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
              TUNEDNIMPORTED commented
              Editing a comment
              This comment is bigly true.

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Except that after each public outcry he backpedals and claims he never said or meant whatever it was he said...even though it's documented on video, audio, Twitter, etc.

So much for being "real".
            I don't know whether Trump actually said it or not, but it is now being alleged that Sen. Dick Durbin either outright lied or was being misleading about what was said in that meeting. If that is the case, then the media ran with a false story.
            It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

The ones protesting loudest are from ****holes...
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• 77george
                77george commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol. Wow. Freedom of speech
                Last edited by 77george; 01-18-2018, 07:23 PM.

Trump says what's on his mind without any filters and it does bite him. But it gets folks talking. I had no idea that that many folks come here on visa's. He's bringing things to light many folks had no idea about. And he's not ashamed to stand by why he said hated or not he speaks the truth.
              Last edited by moparfan; 01-20-2018, 06:14 PM.
              I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

• 77george
                77george commented
                Editing a comment
                Lpppbhuuuu
                Last edited by 77george; 02-04-2018, 11:47 PM.

• Exbpa340
                Exbpa340 commented
                Editing a comment
                You can not compare Immigration from decades ago (pre 1965) or hundreds of years ago to today. It was a different world and country. There were no safety nets and the immigrants had to produce or die and that is why this country prospered. That is not the case now days. If you knew how much money illegal alien families are getting in tax return "profits". How they claim nephews and nieces in Mexico while using fraudulent SSN#.

If an illegal alien could show that they are a non-criminal and a net positive to the country you could probably make a good argument for those few but when you encompass healthcare, education, welfare and all the other social programs it is a net loser for the country and the economy. Throw in the problems with crime, remittences to Mexico or other countries and tax fraud. Don't forget what an abundance of labor does to wages for poorly educated US citizens or legal aliens.

Amnesty for all the illegal aliens would bring winners and losers.

The winners would be the elite. They would have more workers and this would suppress wages. Another winner would be the Democratice party because within 5 or 10 years they would own national elections because of this.

The losers - The American worker and the Country.

Pass amnesty and the whole country becomes California. Twelve percent of the nations population and over 30 percent of the nation’s welfare recipients. As California has gotten more “diverse” it has also gotten poorer.
                Last edited by Exbpa340; 01-20-2018, 03:27 PM.

• 77george
                77george commented
                Editing a comment
                Bmmmmmgc bub. Bbbb
                Last edited by 77george; 02-04-2018, 11:46 PM.

• Exbpa340
                Exbpa340 commented
                Editing a comment
                77 George please explain the DACA program to me in detail since you are such in the know.

Originally posted by moparfan View Post
              Trump says what's on his mind without any filters and it does bite him. But it gets folks talking. I had no idea that that many folks come here on visa's. He's bringing things to light many dolls had no idea about. And he's not ashamed to stand by why he said hated or not he speaks the truth.
              But as I stated above, he doesn't "speak the truth". He is ill-informed on almost every subject and many things he says have been debunked time and time again. For example, he claimed that the Visa lottery program was done by picking names out of a hat and countries were intentionally putting names of people they didn't want in the hat. This is totally false. There is no "hat" and WE, not the home countries, pick the names.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

He’s speaking the truth about the countries he’s referred to. Truth hurts. Good. Turn your countries around. Stop feeding off US.
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• 77george
                  77george commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And he is speaking the truth?! He denied along with other imbaciles that he didn’t say it. So which is it ? He is a truthful person for saying as it is? Or he is a liar for denying it?

• Exbpa340
                  Exbpa340 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  77george... There are very few politicians that are not liars and cheats. Trump is a brash individual that I personally do not enjoy hearing speak but many/most of his policies I agree with wholeheartedly.

Do you think Chuck Schumer is honest?? Nancy Pelosi??

Yesterday the Democratic party decided that their number one priority is DACA and illegal aliens. Illegal aliens are more important to the Democratic party than the US Military, Seniors or any US Citizen.

• 77george
                  77george commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bhuuuiiuyfes
                  Last edited by 77george; 02-04-2018, 11:46 PM.

• Exbpa340
                  Exbpa340 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are living in La La Land. The Democrats put illegal aliens ahead of everything else and chose not to fund the government. They have been threatening to do this for some time.

In order for a country to exist it must have borders, law and order and look out for the best interest of it's citizens. The Democratic party wants no borders, to enforce only the laws they agree (Gun Control, Gay Marriage, EPA) with and are gladly putting the interest of illegal aliens ahead of its own citizens.

Contrary to the theme that Democrats and the MSM have been pushing for years. Illegal aliens commit crimes at a higher rate than legal aliens and US Citizens. Comprehensive study about crime in Arizona. Studied everyone that entered state prison from 1985 to 2017 and completely debunks the illegal aliens less likely to commit crime.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3099992

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post

But as I stated above, he doesn't "speak the truth". He is ill-informed on almost every subject and many things he says have been debunked time and time again. For example, he claimed that the Visa lottery program was done by picking names out of a hat and countries were intentionally putting names of people they didn't want in the hat. This is totally false. There is no "hat" and WE, not the home countries, pick the names.
                1 - It’s called the diversity Immigrant visa program.

2 - When it comes to Immigration and Illegal Immigration Trump is spot on.
                “There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.” - Steven Wright

US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
                DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                  He’s speaking the truth about the countries he’s referred to. Truth hurts. Good. Turn your countries around. Stop feeding off US.

Comment

• moparfan
                    moparfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Where on my post did i mention anything about immigration? All I said was is that Trump speaks his mind without a filter. He says things that most folks are thinking but either don't say or are to afraid to say. Yes he ticks me off because he should set an example and be tactful on what he says. But so be it, he gets people to talk about what's going on.

Since 77George didn’t want to “educate” me on DACA I will explain to him and everyone else how DACA was actually implemented.

DACA was created by Janet Napolitano on June 15, 2012. Here was the policy.

1 - Under the age of 16 when they illegally entered the country and under age 31 on 6/15/2012.
                  2 - 5 years continual presence (entry on or before 6/15/2007)
                  3 - Education requirement; high school graduate, college graduate, tech/trade school graduate, pass GED or be enrolled in High School, College, Tech/trade or English as a second language classes or military service.
                  4 - not convicted of a Felony (unless it’s an identity crime), significant misdemeanor or 3 misdemeanor crimes.
                  5 - Not pose a threat to national security or public safety ( gang member)

Doesn’t sound too bad other than it was unconstitutional. The problem is that there is zero verification/investigation on the applications submitted. Less than 1 percent (actually .02 percent) of applicants have been interviewed. There is zero verification of documents provided by the applicants. The ex chief of USCIS FDNS (Fraud Unit) estimated 40 to 50 percent of fraud with the DACA program. Just like the amnesty in 1986 had hundreds of thousands of people gained permanent resident status through fraud. Thousands of active and former gang members have been approved for DACA.

Let’s look at some scenarios...
                  1 - a 35 year old illegal alien that just enrolled in English as a second language class at the recreation center with 2 misdemeanor convictions for theft (arrested for burglary) and a pending DUI case. He claims to have illegally entered the US at the age of 15. ****Approved for DACA****

2- a 25 year old Sureño gang member that had dozens of arrests as a minor and 2 convictions for Misdemeanor Assault as an adult. He claims to have entered at the age of 10, not be a gang member and just enrolled into a GED class. ****Approved for DACA*****

In the first couple years of DACA there was a 98 percent approval rate on these applications. They were approving everything and verifying nothing. It is sold as these little babies were brought here against their will and now they are all scholars and that is pure BS from the media and Democratic Party.

There are some high achievers in the mix but they are few and far between. Reward those that will contribute and get rid of the rest.

President Obama literally destroyed immigration enforcement over his 8 years in office and things have done a complete 180 since Trump has taken office.

Last edited by Exbpa340; 01-23-2018, 10:39 PM.
                  “There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.” - Steven Wright

US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
                  DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

Comment

• Exbpa340
                    Exbpa340 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You’ve definitely shown your true colors. If someone disagrees with your warped sense of reality they must be racist. Oh and that white privilege. Good luck with that. You have no clue what my race is but because I saw first hand what Obama did to immigration enforcement and it made me sick. If I disagree with Obama it must be because I am racist.

You’ve shown everyone who the real racist is.

• 77george
                    77george commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bhuiiiiklllkyt
                    Last edited by 77george; 02-04-2018, 11:45 PM.

• Exbpa340
                    Exbpa340 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are seriously delusional and appear to be a classic lib. Once you start losing the debate you resort to ad hominem attacks. You should probably go and find safe space since you are unable to have an adult conversation without calling people names that disagree with you. Don’t forget your blankie.
                    Last edited by Exbpa340; 01-25-2018, 12:40 AM.

• 77george
                    77george commented
                    Editing a comment
                    2.2 flashinnnn
                    Last edited by 77george; 02-04-2018, 11:44 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10961 users online. 452 members and 10509 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X