300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art of the deal...?

I can just hear the quadruple-speak drivel that Ol' Excessive Post would be spewing right now!

60+ Votes (many unanimous) to repeal this Obamacare disaster and NOW with a full GOP House/Senate/WH it flounders and falls!

THANK YOU to all the Trumpsters for this great four years to come.....after electing ANOTHER rhino-potus!
    <p>Republicans suffered a bruising, self-inflicted blow Friday when they tanked their own health care bill and gave up on that long-held priority.</p>
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Trump last year: If I'm POTUS I don't think I'd see any of my golf courses again, I just want to stay in WH and "work in my *** off"
    "You're never guaranteed the cards that life is going to deal you. But nothing says you can't play the hell out of them!"

Comment

All the jerks we send to DC golf...(Dems & GOP)...hmm, maybe that would indicate that golf is the perfect sport for lying-worthless-America-hating-freedom-destroying ****ing AHoles!

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

Heck Pogue, you should be doing summersaults and high-five'n over Trump's true rhino colors showing up. From what I'm reading Trump/Ryan are the new Obama/Beohner!

Man, I wish all those freaking threads that were nuked could be mined so I could pull up exact quotes..........

Once again it is the conservatives and Constitutionalists who are made out to be the enemy who need to be stamped out by the establishment potus! I guess the swamp that needed drained by this lying arrogant jerk wasn't DC but the conservatives in the GOP.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...P?ocid=UE07DHP

Thank you for picking us a winner Trumpsters!

The ultimate outsider candidate collaborates with the GOP establishment to marginalize the House Freedom Caucus and pivot toward centrist Democrats

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

I would rather to have been wrong for the country's sake.

Rhino? Somewhat, although he's shown himself to be a complete Cino.

One of the things I said was that just because he's going around shaking hands with police officers doesn't necessarily mean that he's going to do anything for them. And in one big case I was right. Why hasn't he issued an EO to rescind EO 13688 to allow LE access again to military surplus? That should be a quick, no-brainer. What's he waiting for? Actions speak louder than words.

DC does need some draining (on both sides of the aisle). But even I'm a little surprised at the number of alligators that are running around DC now, thanks to Trump. Some of those people have no business being in their positions (DeVos, Carson).
          "You're never guaranteed the cards that life is going to deal you. But nothing says you can't play the hell out of them!"

Comment

No business? Honestly Pogue I am not a DeVos fan but I think it is clear who was truly unqualified for their job... Michael Flynn? Perhaps she will only serve half her term.

The swamp was never going to get drained. It was just going to get a couple of Clorox tablets.

I feel bad for the economically disenfranchised residents of poorer states. They will suffer the worst.
            semper destravit

Comment

Regarding Flynn...so much for "extreme vetting."

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                I can just hear the quadruple-speak drivel that Ol' Excessive Post would be spewing right now!

60+ Votes (many unanimous) to repeal this Obamacare disaster and NOW with a full GOP House/Senate/WH it flounders and falls!

THANK YOU to all the Trumpsters for this great four years to come.....after electing ANOTHER rhino-potus!
                Let's please ask the persons in charge of this Forum to please release member EmmaPeel from permaban, if only so that we might learn what she might say regarding this matter. Very few other members here can legitimately claim to have said stuff as cool as:

Originally posted (excerpted by me but yep she did say this I s you not ) by member EmmaPeel: ... That's about as realistic as saying Hillary has perky knockers. ...
                ... and well ok she might sometimes prove she knows how to go loud but she really does have a nice voice ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                  ...... Some of those people have no business being in their positions.....
                  L Lynch?
                  J Holder?
                  J Koskinen?
                  L Lerner
                  J Beale?

............I can make a very long list. Mighty short (or is it selective) memory you have.

I've always known Trump is a liar and rhino and have said so many times. Now he's showing it so that even the people who bought into his BS can't evade it.

I'm also not going to be disingenuous or inconsistent and not point the FU finger at him just because he's is better than Hildabeast (what a disaster she'd have been!).

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                  Regarding Flynn...so much for "extreme vetting."

Well, since it was your buddy Ocrappa who tagged him for the DIA........

US Army Airborne master parachutist badge.gif
                  Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

|
                  Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Silver oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze oak leaf cluster

Bronze star

Bronze star

Bronze star

Bronze star

Bronze star

Bronze star

Joint Chiefs of Staff seal.svg
                  Ranger Tab.svg

........I guess under qualifications they don't hand out medals for not surviving the DC political assassination squad!

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

holy x in re all that achievement

Comment

Yes, Flynn looked good on paper. Then he was put in charge. He promptly drove DIA head first into the ground and had to be fired (at least that's what was published).

But meeting with foreign agents when you are not in the government and acting like you are OR becoming a paid agent of a foreign government?

I see the President moving onward and compromising with moderate republicans and democrats and "retaliating" against the Freedom caucus.
                      semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
                        ..........I see the President moving onward and compromising with moderate republicans and democrats and "retaliating" against the Freedom caucus.

Yep, his true colors are showing.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post

!

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
                            Yes, Flynn looked good on paper. Then he was put in charge. He promptly drove DIA head first into the ground and had to be fired (at least that's what was published).

But meeting with foreign agents when you are not in the government and acting like you are OR becoming a paid agent of a foreign government?.....
                            Yeah, by all appearances it looks like he didn't play well with others. Being a head honcho of a deep state agency in the age of Ocrappa would've been a real SOB place to be with his views.

IDK how much of his issues were him or the 'direction' of the deep state. I've got a personality that doesn't lend itself to playing nicely so maybe Ive got sympathy pains for his troubles.

I agree with much of his past statements and views and (unless otherwise proven) categorically disbelieve he did anything that would not be in the best interests of the USA.

Lastly, considering what the deep state did to ruin Petraeus and then let a felon like Hildabeast get away with....????

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9449 users online. 522 members and 8927 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X