Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I knew it would be fun when Trump got in the White House, but .......

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew it would be fun when Trump got in the White House, but .......

Have you noticed a very apparent break-down-freak-out by so many media liberal 'news" outlets and personalities?

Rachel Madcow waving around the "leaked" tax return- she looks stupid now matter how the story comes out, and in trying to do damage control, she looks even "stooopider".

Today, CNN reported a "news story" that Sean Hannity pulled a gun, in studio, at Juan Williams. http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/16/medi...-williams-gun/
    WTF?????

Both are friends, and Williams has refuted this as total BS - still, CNN runs with it as a legitimate story.

The whole "fake news" thing is going to take down a lot of so-called journalists.

In the mean time, I am really enjoying the take down.
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2015, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $400 to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

It's definitely the hallmarks of a psyop by a shadowy government, or deep state using the fourth estate to manipulate the minds of the masses.
    trust your dog

Comment

via Contrails, Hand?
      SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
      SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2015, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $400 to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
        via Contrails, Hand?
        You meant chemtrails, didn't ya, genius ... ?

Besides you brought the topic up ... you don't even know which side your on.
        trust your dog

Comment

I'm SURE now we'll get the "real story" on 9/11...the inside job, right?

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            I'm SURE now we'll get the "real story" on 9/11...the inside job, right?
            Normally I'd just ignore your typical trolls, but I figured this might be a good opportunity for others. Hearing this from better men than me might not persuade you C3, but it might have an impact on other, more conscientious LE's in the midst..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5UyynjxAyw

Check out the 18:30:00 mark, and there's a former California cop, and throughout this video there's many heroes, and many of these heroes are already gone.
            trust your dog

Comment

Chemtrails!
              "You're never guaranteed the cards that life is going to deal you. But nothing says you can't play the hell out of them!"

Comment

You mean killed by AQ, right?

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
                  Have you noticed a very apparent break-down-freak-out by so many media liberal 'news" outlets and personalities?

Rachel Madcow waving around the "leaked" tax return- she looks stupid now matter how the story comes out, and in trying to do damage control, she looks even "stooopider".

Today, CNN reported a "news story" that Sean Hannity pulled a gun, in studio, at Juan Williams. http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/16/medi...-williams-gun/
                  WTF?????

Both are friends, and Williams has refuted this as total BS - still, CNN runs with it as a legitimate story.

The whole "fake news" thing is going to take down a lot of so-called journalists.

In the mean time, I am really enjoying the take down.
                  Okay, back on topic....

I'm glad you're enjoying the show but I can't join you on this.

I'm super happy the traitor Hildabeast lost but everyday Trump is showing me that (as I've always said) he wasn't the right choice for the GOP. Everyday I'm getting more worried that he's going to blow-the-F-up all the good that could've been accomplished during these four years after the O-crapolla.

Regarding the media, They'll be here LONG after Trump is gone guaranteed! ....I don't want a social media war with the ****ing media! I want real solutions to real problems via a peaceful government process. I hope and pray Trump will STFU and just go to ****ing work.

Lastly, I don't want Trumpcare anymore that Obamacare and this ginger isn't impressing me. IMHO.
                  Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                  “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                  “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                  "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                  ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12320 users online. 529 members and 11791 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X