300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever noticed?

Have you ever noticed that liberals believe in individual reform but not national reform? They are the first to say “forgive the child molester. He is so sorry for what he has done. Let loose the cop killer from death row. He writes children’s books now.” But when you are talking about this country, no sin is forgivable. America will always be evil because we once had slaves, or once believed in Manifest Destiny, or played not very nice with the Indians. We are forever evil and cannot be forgiven. Ironically the participants in national wrongs are long dead while they want to forgive not the descendants of the child molesters but the actual child molester himself.

What they fundamentally seem to be missing is that this country was designed to get better. Read the constitution and you will see that it had very little to do with America as it was in 1776. Our forefathers had the unique vision to look into the future and see this country as it should be and created a document that would inspire us to be better than we were. They knew that someday “all men are created equal” would literally apply to all men and women. The constitution was always meant to be a document to be grown into.

But we should never look upon our flag and feel anything but shame, and that shame should so cripple us we should never be able to build the will to protect ourselves against anything; We should never have stood up to the Soviet Union, we should not now try to be safe from religious extremists or defend our borders.
    Originally posted by FJDave
    GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
    "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

One big *** straw man post. This garbage straight STINKS.

I have probably degraded myself by even responding to this trash.
    -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

G man, yes; djack are you a democrat from California?

Kelly

We are the thin blue line
      between you
      and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

"Mr Gorbachev, TEAR DOWN THAT WALL!!!"

Comment

The deamoncrats want to give convicted criminals back their civil rights, so they can vote. The media like CNN ( Clinton news network) distort the news. They dont report the news, they create it. We can not be afraid to stand up for the truth and voice beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog1097
            The deamoncrats want to give convicted criminals back their civil rights, so they can vote. The media like CNN ( Clinton news network) distort the news. They dont report the news, they create it. We can not be afraid to stand up for the truth and voice beliefs.
            That is because most of the convicts are Democrats. The only inmates that support Republicans are former servicemen and a few bikers.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6181 users online. 304 members and 5877 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X