• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinkertoys
    replied
    Originally posted by zap
    Ok...enough

Have you lost all touch with reality or are you just trying to be an ignorant @ss to stir stuff up?

wondering if you guys have lost your common sense.

-tink

Leave a comment:

• zap
    replied
    Originally posted by Tinkertoys
    Do the math: More gun= more gun crimes, same as, more cars=more car accidents.

Guns are also much deadlier than knives, baseball bats, etc. You have no moral justification to kill someone because they shoved you or stole your wallet.

-tink
    Ok...enough

Have you lost all touch with reality or are you just trying to be an ignorant @ss to stir stuff up?

Leave a comment:

• Bluntforcetraum
    replied

Guns are also much deadlier than knives, baseball bats, etc. You have no moral justification to kill someone because they shoved you or stole your wallet.

-tink

The people who have guns that do not own them legally are the ones making the gun crime skyrocket. Everything is as equally as deadly if you know how to use it.

I'm not talking about simple assults. I am talking about the big stuff. Where the victem feels that his or her life is in danger. You do not draw just because you are in an argument with someone and they are getting somewhat physical. It is taken as a last resort. I am not out there to take peoples lives. I am here to defend mine and my family.

Leave a comment:

• Tinkertoys
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluntforcetraum
    If more people had guns more assults would be fought off with guns. This is also taking into account the people who are underage and cannot own a firearm. I am not saying that they should own them because ownership comes with maturity and age.

-tink

Leave a comment:

• zap
    replied
    Originally posted by 1sgkelly

All within three feet.

That is way to close.

Shut up you are removing all doubt about your ignorance on this subject.

God how I hate amateurs and incompetents.

LMAO couldn't have said it better myself ^5

Leave a comment:

• jerrymaccauley
    replied
    All from GAry Kleck I assume? Because the FBI disagrees. And does that usage include pulling the gun or just firing it?

-tink

-tink
    Did you find an FBI statistic on the deterence value of armed citizens? I'm pretty sure they use the Uniform Crime Reports to come up with their numbers. If you did find such a report, let me know, I could use it.

Leave a comment:

• jerrymaccauley
    replied
    Take this: More assaults are fought off with baseball bats, knives, clubs, etc. than guns.

-tink
    More assaults are committed with those items too. As they say, never bring a knife to a gunfight.

Leave a comment:

• 1sgkelly
    replied
    Take this: More assaults are fought off with baseball bats, knives, clubs, etc. than guns.

-tink

All within three feet.

That is way to close.

Shut up you are removing all doubt about your ignorance on this subject.

God how I hate amateurs and incompetents.

Leave a comment:

• Bluntforcetraum
    replied

-tink
    If more people had guns more assults would be fought off with guns. This is also taking into account the people who are underage and cannot own a firearm. I am not saying that they should own them because ownership comes with maturity and age.

Leave a comment:

• Tinkertoys
    replied

-tink

Leave a comment:

• jerrymaccauley
    replied
    Technically, you would not be using a gun when not firing it, inasmuch as one would not being using a car if not driving it. So how many incidents actually involved a gun being 'used'?

-tink
    Actually, displaying a firearm as a deterrent is a very good use of a firearm. Why do you think bad guys always tell cops that "if you didn't have a gun, I'd .......?"

Leave a comment:

• zap
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bluntforcetraum
    replied
    Technically, you would not be using a gun when not firing it, inasmuch as one would not being using a car if not driving it. So how many incidents actually involved a gun being 'used'?

-tink

You get an attractive 22 year old female walking home from work at 2:30am just after the bar closes. She lives close so she walks or doesn't own a car. A drunk male obiously bigger than her approches and trys to rape her.

1. She is unarmed. The chances of her getting raped are huge.

2. She is armed. Draws the weapon and slowly backs off. At this point the male could
    A. Keep coming and end up getting shot because the female was in fear of her life. She nutralized the threat.
    B. Walk away. Also nutralizing the threat.

Guns do not have to be used in every situation by shooting someone. They can be very good graphic aids.

Leave a comment:

• Medea
    replied
    If we have so many Law Abiding Citizens running around the Country.Explain this to me,Why are cash trapped counties throughout the Southland having to pay for higher vehicle registration's and raise Property taxes to pay for TEN MILLION $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Glammer Slammers and float a 30 yr Bond to pay for it!Hey if you are tired of that saying from others {Iam a Law Abiding Citizen} cause all we get are LawBreakers. Send them down here to help us pay to incarcerate our Law Breakers.

Leave a comment:

• Tinkertoys
    replied

-tink

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3149 users online. 235 members and 2914 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X