Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Law abiding citizen.....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    *LOL!* Thanks! The aim is to hopefully end up in Fairfax County. May start out in Alaska however.

    Additionally, not to drive around Richmond, VA next time on my way to Moyock in NC (Blackwater) from Evansville, IN - but to actually stop and visit. *s*

    Take care and stay safe brother.

    Comment


    • #32
      That would be nice.
      Kelly

      We are the thin blue line
      between you
      and all the money in the world.

      And no you can't have any.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Ghostrider_RSA
        WTPD3534 & 1sgkelly :

        "Ghostrider can we trade you for tinkertoys?"

        As of next year after I marry my (American) fiancee - absolutely! Will be shooting out to your side of the world - permanently - as it is.
        Great news man that's what I like to hear......now if we can just figure out a way to send Tinkertoys back in your place.

        Comment


        • #34
          *LMAO!*

          Comment


          • #35
            I think the deep reason is no one wants to give up their guns. Quit being paranoid, if you're a police officer fine, but.....

            -tink

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Tinkertoys
              I think the deep reason is no one wants to give up their guns. Quit being paranoid, if you're a police officer fine, but.....

              -tink


              Why should a peace officer have any greater right to protect himself and his family than any other citizen of this country?

              Tink....I respect your right to not like guns. You are welcome to destroy, sell, or send to me, any legal firearms that you wish to rid yourself of.

              However, please do not attempt to take away my rights because of your opinion.
              An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

              Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

              Comment


              • #37
                "The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country."
                Adolf Hitler
                Dinner talk on April 11, 1942,
                "In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use."
                -Achille Marozzo, 1536

                Ne Obliviscaris - Do Not Forget

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by frank
                  I am going to say this once...There is no law abiding person out there!
                  If you say yes to any of these things, then you are not law abiding!

                  1.Have you ever went faster then the speed limit?
                  2.Did you ever throw anything like cigarette or candy wrappers(gum) out of your car window while driving?
                  3.Did you ever take a leak while driving and or hunting and did not do it at a gas station or in your own home bathroom?
                  3.Did you ever spit on the ground and it was not your own yard?
                  4.Did you ever say I wish he/she was dead?
                  5.Ever slap a family member or punch someone?
                  6.Did you ever cheat on a school test?
                  7.Did you ever skip a class during anytime when you went to school?
                  8.Did you ever threaten or harass anyone?
                  9.Did you ever steal or even take someones lunch?
                  10.Did you ever trespass on private property anywhere at anytime?
                  11.Did you ever cross the road and not use the crosswalk area?
                  12.Did you ever pass in a no-zone passing area?
                  13. Did you ever stick your nose in something that was not your business,especially when your not the authorities? (Yes! I know what they are going to say! )
                  Don't worry I got the message guy's>>>>>!10-4?

                  This picture goes on and on and on.......You get the picture right?

                  Sighing with a DEEP BREATH! once or twice!
                  Now that I am done with this in good information...I think the evidence says what a person needs to hear. No-one is perfect!
                  You can only be as close to perfect, the reality is that you hope your not in the area of these guys ....(I am talking about the the police!)when you do the wrong thing,
                  Because then you will deserve what you get and it's no-one else's fault but your own!
                  This is dedicated to my friends in the P.D.

                  Pss...I still am backing our police 100% and still thank out troops all around the world.
                  all of the above....guilty as charges...
                  and drinkin malt liquor while under age........


                  www.schackdaddy.com
                  " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                  " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by frank
                    I am going to say this once...There is no law abiding person out there!
                    If you say yes to any of these things, then you are not law abiding!

                    1.Have you ever went faster then the speed limit?
                    2.Did you ever throw anything like cigarette or candy wrappers(gum) out of your car window while driving?
                    3.Did you ever take a leak while driving and or hunting and did not do it at a gas station or in your own home bathroom?
                    3.Did you ever spit on the ground and it was not your own yard?
                    4.Did you ever say I wish he/she was dead?
                    5.Ever slap a family member or punch someone?
                    6.Did you ever cheat on a school test?
                    7.Did you ever skip a class during anytime when you went to school?
                    8.Did you ever threaten or harass anyone?
                    9.Did you ever steal or even take someones lunch?
                    10.Did you ever trespass on private property anywhere at anytime?
                    11.Did you ever cross the road and not use the crosswalk area?
                    12.Did you ever pass in a no-zone passing area?
                    13. Did you ever stick your nose in something that was not your business,especially when your not the authorities? (Yes! I know what they are going to say! )
                    Don't worry I got the message guy's>>>>>!10-4?

                    This picture goes on and on and on.......You get the picture right?

                    Sighing with a DEEP BREATH! once or twice!
                    Now that I am done with this in good information...I think the evidence says what a person needs to hear. No-one is perfect!
                    You can only be as close to perfect, the reality is that you hope your not in the area of these guys ....(I am talking about the the police!)when you do the wrong thing,
                    Because then you will deserve what you get and it's no-one else's fault but your own!
                    This is dedicated to my friends in the P.D.

                    Pss...I still am backing our police 100% and still thank out troops all around the world.
                    You forgot cut, shoot, kill.
                    Kelly

                    We are the thin blue line
                    between you
                    and all the money in the world.

                    And no you can't have any.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      If your talking about ......what-ever the heck that name is... P-F-Dw-B-V-L.... ang dud!!!!I am done with doing anything with that subject and all the breathing stuff on the computer,that someone did as a joke or worse !!!!???? You silly dudes! Hey!How the hell do you do that ,because I could use that technic on some other people I know who deserve it?I got the message and Yes it was funny, but spooky too! Yes! I did not mention shoot,cut,kill.. I how-ever did say On and On because I am not and don't do that and hope no-one else is that way either. I have faith that my men and women of the (True Blue) will find the true ending to such a sad situation.God bless you all for being so faithfully to our lives and dedicated to defending all who needs you so bad!I have to watch my own health first!!!!..But this I do say.... If I here or see anything that can help it will be reported faithfully!This is for my friends of the True Blue in the local area!
                      Last edited by frank; 10-11-2005, 10:22 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Bluntforcetraum
                        "The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country."
                        Adolf Hitler
                        Dinner talk on April 11, 1942,

                        We won't have an Adolf Hitler if we don't vote for an Adolf Hitler. Why? Because we have the right to vote

                        -tink

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Didn't the German People vote Hitler and his NASDAP party in, as well, before he abolished voting, abolished the congress (Reichtag), etc?
                          N. A. Corbier
                          Moderator, SecurityInfoWatch Forums
                          Visiting Commando Leader

                          If you work in private security, feel free to register on Officer.com's sister site for security, forums.securityinfowatch.com

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            You like the right to vote, but you don't like other portions of the Constitution.

                            I don't see how you can have it both ways and be intellectually honest.

                            So, which other inconvenient freedoms would you have people give up because you dislike them?

                            Let me ask you another question: I know why you don't want firearm in the hands of criminals, they make your job extremely dangerous when violent people have access to firepower like you do.

                            But...what about the criminal's victims? You know, the "good citizens"...should they just be sheep for the criminals?

                            Why are you so fearful that they should be armed as you are? If they are no danger to you, what is the problem?

                            I'm sure you don't like other rights people have, like the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures, bail, a trial, no cruel and unusual punishment...I mean...why let "good citizens" have those rights? It just makes law enforcement more difficult...just like the right to keep and bear arms does.

                            Enforcing the laws in a democratic republic isn't supposed to be easy or safe.

                            That is one of the prices of the Bill of Rights.

                            Is it one you as a citizen and public servant are willing to pay?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I just don't like people having a M-16 or a M249

                              -tink

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                And lets assume that someone is willing to pony up the $$ and go through all the hoops to get one.

                                How is that person a problem or a threat?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4646 users online. 318 members and 4328 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X