Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look Thomas Jefferson said that the Second Amendment was the Peoples "Liberty Teeth". Meaning the government is not going to violate the Liberty of the people if the people are an armed populace. No one is going to be concerned about our "teeth" if we are armed with the Brown Bess.

Also to suggest that the framers could not envision that there would be technological advances, disrespects their memory. Jefferson certainly had the vision to create a nation that spans from ocean to ocean.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Comment

Originally posted by frank
      I am going to say this once...There is no law abiding person out there!
      If you say yes to any of these things, then you are not law abiding!

1.Have you ever went faster then the speed limit?
      2.Did you ever throw anything like cigarette or candy wrappers(gum) out of your car window while driving?
      3.Did you ever take a leak while driving and or hunting and did not do it at a gas station or in your own home bathroom?
      3.Did you ever spit on the ground and it was not your own yard?
      4.Did you ever say I wish he/she was dead?
      5.Ever slap a family member or punch someone?
      6.Did you ever cheat on a school test?
      7.Did you ever skip a class during anytime when you went to school?
      8.Did you ever threaten or harass anyone?
      9.Did you ever steal or even take someones lunch?
      10.Did you ever trespass on private property anywhere at anytime?
      11.Did you ever cross the road and not use the crosswalk area?
      12.Did you ever pass in a no-zone passing area?
      13. Did you ever stick your nose in something that was not your business,especially when your not the authorities? (Yes! I know what they are going to say! )
      Don't worry I got the message guy's>>>>>!10-4?

This picture goes on and on and on.......You get the picture right?

Sighing with a DEEP BREATH! once or twice!
      Now that I am done with this in good information...I think the evidence says what a person needs to hear. No-one is perfect!
      You can only be as close to perfect, the reality is that you hope your not in the area of these guys ....(I am talking about the the police!)when you do the wrong thing,
      Because then you will deserve what you get and it's no-one else's fault but your own!
      This is dedicated to my friends in the P.D.

Pss...I still am backing our police 100% and still thank out troops all around the world.

ummm what the hell does this have to do with anything??
      An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkertoys
        The printing press, radio, TV, and the internet are not designed to kill people. This is the old lunatic argument that cars kill more people than guns, so we should ban cars.

-tink

Just because YOU say it is an "old lunatic argument" does not make it so. It is a valid and very logical argument that you wish not to confront.

I think deep down you know better...even if you are unwilling to admit the truth
        An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Comment

I grew with up with about 126+ guns of every kind before 1990's and most of them were loaded since I was born ....Quote (Scary don't you think?), My dad was an expert gun man and new everything about guns and could fix everything.He was well known for his expert knowledge,He had a heart attack and is gone now. I have nothing to do with guns and feel a lot about the subject, not to mention trying to stay out of the hunt for someone who used one to get rid of someone.I hope they get those *Son of s%^$#*!! I have 100% that the people involved will someday get caught by my friends (The P.D. of course!).
          **Whom, I prefer to stay in good standing with and respect dearly!**
          I think guns are ok...But only when they are used for hunting only animals, at the time of the year, for that season and for competitions and for law authorities period!

Comment

Originally posted by frank
            I grew with up with about 126+ guns of every kind before 1990's and most of them were loaded since I was born ....Quote (Scary don't you think?), My dad was an expert gun man and new everything about guns and could fix everything.He was well known for his expert knowledge,He had a heart attack and is gone now. I have nothing to do with guns and feel a lot about the subject, not to mention trying to stay out of the hunt for someone who used one to get rid of someone.I hope they get those *Son of s%^$#*!! I have 100% that the people involved will someday get caught by my friends (The P.D. of course!).
            **Whom, I prefer to stay in good standing with and respect dearly!**
            I think guns are ok...But only when they are used for hunting only animals, at the time of the year, for that season and for competitions and for law authorities period!

....so, if I understand you correctly, you see guns as tools. No different than knives, baseball bats, or cars. With that I would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkertoys
              Is anyone else sick of hearing the term? I hear it far too much, and am growing very, very tired of the whole damn I'm a law abiding citizen argument. Well, lots of people aren't if a "law abiding citizen" gets a gun, whats to stop a criminal from getting one (legally, at least). Responses?

-Tink

Ergo if a criminal gets a gun, you want to make sure all the other folks have no way to defend themselves. Not to mention us old guys.

Kelly

We are the thin blue line
              between you
              and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

No! I never said :Quote {A person could not use a gun for self defense! }What I was saying was... If you are you going to do someone or something in .....You better be sure it was for self defense period....!And not some other underhanded devilish reason! Laws are not going to take your guns away! It is how you use them that will! Anyway, it is up to the top authorities decision and how you vote on that particular subject and this is just an individual opinion not a fact.
                Quote{To much said and last word spoken!} Have a good evening now!

Comment

Frank, I think I agree with you...to an extend....maybe I think....

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostrider_RSA
                    The US Constitution was written for "THE PEOPLE". Militia comprises of people.

I think the framers knew more about whet THEY drafted than you do, or ever will Tink.

Governments are prone to corruption, greed for power etc, so yes - that is a complete thought and sentence, thank you.

Have a nice, Brady, gun free day!
                    Anyone else find it sad that someone from South Africa has a better grasp of the US Constitution than one of our own citizens?

Ghostrider can we trade you for tinkertoys?

Comment

Originally posted by WTPD3534
                      Anyone else find it sad that someone from South Africa has a better grasp of the US Constitution than one of our own citizens?

Ghostrider can we trade you for tinkertoys?
                      I'll second that.
                      Kelly

between you

Comment

I have only one thing to say....

From My Cold Dead Hands.
                        "In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use."
                        -Achille Marozzo, 1536

Ne Obliviscaris - Do Not Forget

Comment

Thanks Zap,
                          Now you want to here something thats just as dangerous as a gun, Driving to the clinic by yourself with a blood pressure of 140/110, because of getting a weird computer warning deal because of going over board on one subject....So I am not pursuing the issue anymore!
                          Unless the subject is brought up by the 155.5500 and thats where I.... 10-42!
                          I admire you men and women to much and know you are the top dogs in that area and care about all that goes with it too!Safety first as was taught during the C.P.C. I took back in 2001 with some of the best men and women I have ever known.I also want to say their chief is a wonderful and delightful gentleman also!
                          I have to say though, I enjoy this site and admire all who is on it with deep respect...and any information is only read and not used for self purposes only as a learning experience,I hope others will abide by that also.This is a good site and I value all of your friendship and response.I wish you all health and safety on every tour of duty you do,to keep safety at hand.
                          No! I am not leaving! I am thanking you for all your kindness and openness.

Sincerely, Frank!!

Comment

Ok...then let's leave it like this. ANYthing could kill you. Be it baseball bat, hammer, screwdriver, knife, car, plane, train, automobile, or even a gun....but when used correctly, they are all just tools.

(we may disagree on the proper use...but that is a different topic all together and has more to do with the USER than the TOOL they use )

Comment

WTPD3534 & 1sgkelly :

"Ghostrider can we trade you for tinkertoys?"

As of next year after I marry my (American) fiancee - absolutely! Will be shooting out to your side of the world - permanently - as it is.
                              Last edited by Ghostrider_RSA; 10-11-2005, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostrider_RSA
                                WTPD3534 & 1sgkelly :

"Ghostrider can we trade you for tinkertoys?"

As of next year after I marry my (American) fiancee - absolutely! Will be shooting out to your side of the world - permanently - as it is.

WELCOME!!!!!!

Kelly

between you

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3835 users online. 259 members and 3576 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X