X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.O.C
    replied
    Originally posted by kbclawdog
    I believe he just took the Jr. Welterweight Belt from Gatti, so he did move up from Lightweight to Jr. Welterweight. I think his luck would be great if he moved up to Welterweight, in fact, he would dominate that weight class. It is just a matter of time before he takes that step. Please, "Hatton" he will destroy him.

I never liked De La Hoya every since he robbed P Whitaker. Don't get me wrong, he has been in some wars, but when he came up against a real fighter, he would loss and sometimes they would find away to give it to him.

Shane Mosley had a better shot at him because he was also quick and used lateral movement. But, right now, I got Mayweather knocking Mosley out because Mosley is washed up.
    He did just win the jr.welterweight title after finally moving up.If he moves up to welter there goes that zero.and if he where to dominate that class it would be because everyone else moved up again.

also don't get me wrong I like floyd I just wish he would fight top guys,maybe move up.Be waiting a long time to see wat he's got.he should have been a jr.welter for the last 5 years. not beating up on lightweights.

Hatton just knocked out kostya tszyu.---

people like de la hoya partly because he started out at jr.light and went all the way up to middle kicking some good *** as he did it.fighting all the top guys.but he should have stayed at jr. middle,that is a great division

Leave a comment:

• kbclawdog
    replied
    Originally posted by D.O.C
    Dude, there are people who can beat him but he choses not to fight them
    paul spadafora,zab judah,ricky hatton just to name a few.It's time for your boy to step up
    Right now, he would beat-em all pretty bad with the exception of Zab Judah. Zab wouldn't get beat as bad because of his skills. The one who might give him some problems is Miguel Cotto, but after he saw the whipping Mayweather put on Gatti, his facial expression showed pure fear.

Anyone can get got, but I just don't see it happening any time soon to Mayweather.

Leave a comment:

• kbclawdog
    replied
    Floyd is the better fighter for sure

fact is he STAYED light maybe he should try his "luck" at welterweight

DO you think he would rule at lightweight or lightwelter if
    de la hoya or mosley where still around? There is no competition down there THEY ALL MOVED UP!!!---too bad he won't be able to hide from hatton
    I believe he just took the Jr. Welterweight Belt from Gatti, so he did move up from Lightweight to Jr. Welterweight. I think his luck would be great if he moved up to Welterweight, in fact, he would dominate that weight class. It is just a matter of time before he takes that step. Please, "Hatton" he will destroy him.

I never liked De La Hoya every since he robbed P Whitaker. Don't get me wrong, he has been in some wars, but when he came up against a real fighter, he would loss and sometimes they would find away to give it to him.

Shane Mosley had a better shot at him because he was also quick and used lateral movement. But, right now, I got Mayweather knocking Mosley out because Mosley is washed up.

Leave a comment:

• D.O.C
    replied
    Originally posted by kbclawdog
    Dude, their is no one out there who could beat him right now.
    Dude, there are people who can beat him but he choses not to fight them
    paul spadafora,zab judah,ricky hatton just to name a few.It's time for your boy to step up

Leave a comment:

• D.O.C
    replied
    Floyd is the better fighter for sure

fact is he STAYED light maybe he should try his "luck" at welterweight

DO you think he would rule at lightweight or lightwelter if
    de la hoya or mosley where still around? There is no competition down there THEY ALL MOVED UP!!!---too bad he won't be able to hide from hatton

Leave a comment:

• kbclawdog
    replied
    I like floyd

Mayweather is the better fighter for sure although i don't think he will ever be the crowd favorite that gatti was

He's been a super feather/light/light welter weight so imo it's hard to consider him the best pound for pound

He's stayed light when others have moved up---if he beats hatton i'll give him his
    Dude, their is no one out there who could beat him right now.

Leave a comment:

• kbclawdog
    replied
    Lets not forget that gatti is 5 years older,and has been threw a lot of wars!
    You might be thinking 28 vs. 33-big deal? Gatti had to fight his *** off for most of his fights and mayweather not so much you can get real old in the ring REAL fast.

I take nothing away from floyd... young fighters have to take out there own it's just part of the game.
    Sir, if Gatti was in his early twenties (20's), the results would have been the same! Did you see the fight? Mayweather is and all ways was a better fighter than Gatti. I take nothing away from Gatti because he is one of the toughest fighters you'll ever see. He can take a good punch. However, to me, the object of boxing is to hit and not get hit as much, Gatti was not good at that.

Leave a comment:

• mirrorbox
    replied
    Boxing Yuk!

Boxing is just a mushed potatoe sport. Resulting in sqiushed brains and jello human beings........... worst still Zombies!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• D.O.C
    replied
    I like floyd

Mayweather is the better fighter for sure although i don't think he will ever be the crowd favorite that gatti was

He's been a super feather/light/light welter weight so imo it's hard to consider him the best pound for pound

He's stayed light when others have moved up---if he beats hatton i'll give him his

Leave a comment:

• D.O.C
    replied
    Lets not forget that gatti is 5 years older,and has been threw a lot of wars!
    You might be thinking 28 vs. 33-big deal? Gatti had to fight his *** off for most of his fights and mayweather not so much you can get real old in the ring REAL fast.

I take nothing away from floyd... young fighters have to take out there own it's just part of the game.

Leave a comment:

• lsmalibu
    replied
    Either that, or boxing is a dying sport...

Just look at the ratings for "The Ultimate Fighter" versus the ratings for "The Contender"

Leave a comment:

• AMG
    replied
    Lol, Thats My Guess....................lol

Leave a comment:

• kbclawdog
    replied
    You people must not like boxing in here, I wounder why? Is it because Gatti lost

Leave a comment:

• kbclawdog
    started a topic Poor Gatti

Poor Gatti

Arturo Gatti vs Floyd Mayweather Jr

This was a good fight even though it was lopsided as hell. Gatti took a serious whipping. Mayweather punched him in the face and body at will but mostly in the face. The end result was that Mayweather stopped Gatti in the six round. Gatti is a warrior because he did not give up; however, the beating was so severe and brutal that his corner had to throw in the towel.

Pound For Pound, Mayweather is the best boxer out there right now.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4146 users online. 204 members and 3942 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X