300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beware of sen john kerry -ultra liberal

as a massachusetts police officer who has seen liberal john kerry vote in agreement with ted kennedy almost 100% of the time, i urge my fellow police officers not to support him.
    an example of how arrogant this guy is that at the same time he's giving peanuts to charity, he had a city of boston fire hydrant moved from in front of his palatial mansion because he considered it unsightly - some priorities... when you think of john f kerry, remember that his middle initial stands for fraud or fire hydrant - if you vote for this liberal you are voting for higher taxes and liberals on the supreme court - he is NOT on our side. beware of all the democ rats

Beware of ALL politicians, not just one!
    Retired

Comment

Politics are easier to understand if you remember the root form of the word...

"Poli" which is Latin for "many"... and "ticks" which, as we all know, are blood-sucking parasites.

Comment

I second the warning about Senator John Kerry. The man is an absolute snake. I espically cringe at the thought of a Kerry-Edwards. That's just all we need...a snake and a trial lawyer in the White House If y'all are going to vote for a liberal Democrat, go all the way and vote for Al Sharpton!
        JB
        Romans 13:1-5

Comment

Relax dude, this is a law enforcement forum.

Mussolini is considered too far to the left for some of the folks here.

Comment

Originally posted by PC August
            Relax dude, this is a law enforcement forum.
            PC August,

Politics have been discussed on this fourm ever since I have been a member. In fact that's why we have a "Various Topics" section to discuss political issues. What's your point??
            JB
            Romans 13:1-5

Comment

Originally posted by JB
              PC August,

Politics have been discussed on this fourm ever since I have been a member. In fact that's why we have a "Various Topics" section to discuss political issues. What's your point??
              Um, well, I thought my point was patently obvious. But I will break it down further for your benefit:

James B is on this forum trying to whip up sentiment against Kerry. The overwhelming majority of posters on this forum wouldn't vote for Kerry anyway, so he is preaching to the choir, if you understand the old saying.

I have no problem with politics being discussed. I doubt this kind of vitriol is going to convert any of the right-wingers that haunt these boards.

Is it clearer?

Comment

How do you really feel about Kerry?
                Retired

Comment

Originally posted by retired
                  How do you really feel about Kerry?
                  The most liberal senator in Boston? He's great. Especially the way he threw somebody else's medals over the White House fence, called every other Vietnam vet a war criminal, said that a majority of Vietnam casualties were black, voted for the war in Iraq then against the funding bill, tried to cut $1.5B from the CIA budget, voted to reduce the military budget... etc. etc. ad nauseum. He sure has my vote!
                  On the wings of a dove
                  Let's roll for justice
                  Let's roll for truth
                  Let's not let our children grow up
                  Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

Jarhead,

Quite frankly there are damn few politicians in either party that I admire or have much respect for. They come from the same mold.
                    Retired

Comment

True, but some are worse than others.
                      On the wings of a dove
                      Let's roll for justice
                      Let's roll for truth

Comment

Originally posted by jarhead6073
                        True, but some are worse than others.
                        Yea, but bad is still bad!
                        Retired

Comment

Interesting commentary on John F'ing Kerry

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/005841.php
                          On the wings of a dove
                          Let's roll for justice
                          Let's roll for truth

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2248 users online. 135 members and 2113 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X