Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150 FBI Agents Sent Signal By Senator To Leak Details If Hllary Not Indicted

It's well known there's enough in the PUBLIC record alone to indict Hillary, let alone in the classified record, and last week the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Senator Chuck Grassley, sent not-so-subtle signals to all those FBI agents investigating her that it WAS OK TO EITHER LEAK or RESIGN if Obama and Lynch prevented her from being indicted.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/sto...tion/83385362/

Excerpt from the link above:

U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley suggested on Friday that the FBI might leak reports of its investigation into presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state.

Grassley, Iowa’s senior senator and chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said an anonymous and unauthorized release of FBI investigative materials could result if officials at the agency believed prosecution of Clinton was stymied for political reasons.

“Is there going to be political interference? If there’s enough evidence to prosecute, will there be political interference?” Grassley wondered aloud during a breakfast meeting with the Des Moines A.M. Rotary club on Friday. “And if there’s political interference, then I assume that somebody in the FBI is going to leak these reports and it’s either going to have an effect politically or it’s going to lead to prosecution if there’s enough evidence.”

Democrats are so up in arms about Grassley's "bat signals" being interpreted as a GO AHEAD to LEAK that they've been coming unglued since last week. That's because they know Hillary's ****ed either way.
    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 05-01-2016, 12:09 PM.

Imagine that.

The Chair of the Senate JUDICIARY COMMITTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Wow.

Funny how he's saying exactly what Phil, bdp, and I (and I think Dinosaur too) have been saying for months now.

Except Grassley isn't just saying what we've been saying, everyone sees it has him sending signals to those FBI Agents that he's APPROVING LEAKS as the head of the ALL IMPORTANT JUDICIARY COMMITTEE.

LMAO.
    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 05-01-2016, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Nothing will happen to hear and she will most likely be the next president.

Comment

She will win. Liberals, women, tweeter generation will vote for her, because she's female, sort of, and since we've broken the black barrier, it's time we broke the gender barrier.

Comment

Resigning is EXACTLY what the establishment wants. FBI agents should continue to serve and compile evidence to use against her (if that's the case) and all of those involved with her. Just make it a bigger net, worth a bigger haul. JMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            She will win. Liberals, women, tweeter generation will vote for her, because she's female, sort of, and since we've broken the black barrier, it's time we broke the gender barrier.
            Unfortunately this is a 100% correct. Spoiler alert invest in guns...

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
              Nope. Flat out wrong.

I offered to put 10 Benjamins on it but I see there are no takers.....

That's because talk is cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
                Had I known then what I know now, I would have invested in a gun store after Obama won the first nomination in 2008.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                  Had I known then what I know now, I would have invested in a gun store after Obama won the first nomination in 2008.
                  And you would STILL be making money after every "ban" scare that comes out
                  My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Wasn't talking about guns, was talking about no one willing to bet me the 10 Benjamins about Hillary. She won't be president.

I wouldn't even take the bet from the guy in this thread that told us Trump imploded in June......I take it easy on the slow-to-catch-on.

The same one that claims to ignore me but is so obsessed it's not funny........lol.....

Comment

150 FBI Agents Sent Signal By Senator To Leak Details If Hllary Not Indicted
                      Did they use the same signal mirror for the F-16 strikes?

Wouldn't want to get those confused...
                      "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Calling on LE to unlawfully release information isn't too bright...
                        Last edited by CCCSD; 05-01-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Lynch stated the other day that the investigation is ongoing and could take a while. Could be looking at an early July decision to prosecute. I believe a decision to prosecute/impanel a Grand Jury would knock her out of the race if she is named as a target. Meantime, Joe B is travelling the world, acting very presidential.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                            I offered to put 10 Benjamins on it .....
                            You mean 50 Tubmans?
                            Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                              Calling on LE to unlawfully release information isn't to bright...
                              Grassley is anything but stupid...........................

from the article

"
                              When asked by Radio Iowa reporter O. Kay Henderson after the breakfast if he was suggesting the FBI should leak investigative findings, Grassley expounded on his comment.

“I wouldn’t be encouraging it because if it’s a violation of law, I can’t be encouraging a violation of law,” he said. “This is kind of my own opinion, this is something I’ve heard.”
                              My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4163 users online. 275 members and 3888 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X