300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was served by it?

So Feinstein felt it was important to release a Krap report. The report was one sided, from what I am seeing/hearing about it, none of the CIA people in the know were interviewed and they did gain useful information that paid off. This combined with the Democrats getting a shellacking on the midterm elections leads me to believe that they are burning the house down as they are leaving. What a bunch a BS. This is worse than sour grapes. To me, this is borderline Treason. What is the worst part of this was the Idiot in Chief talking about it. He only made it worse.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

One of the things I keep on hearing is the US compromised its "Moral authority" with the CIA interrogations. FRIGGEN really. Compared to China, Russia, and a dozen other countries out there we are Boy Scouts. The UN can go get bent. They are a leach that needs to be cut off. Obama is selling this county out and I fear we may not come back. Hopefully the Republicans can pull their head out and get a good candidate out there than can beat Hillary or someone like her. Would love it if Jamin Joe would get the Democrat nod.

Comment

What, nobody has anything to say. Come on, no one will call you a racist if you respond

Comment

It is hard to argue when in agreement. In my opinion there is nothing lower that buys votes with tax dollars (Free stuff) except the people who vote for them for free stuff and ignoring the good of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by raygl View Post
          It is hard to argue when in agreement.

10-4
          Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4468 users online. 233 members and 4235 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X