300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues surrounding "White America."

This thread may end up getting taken down, but I am hoping BigMyk will come here to discuss issues with White America or Americans that are white or whatever. I am not standing in a glass house throwing stones at the black community and welcome any discussion on how BigMyk thinks I am a racist or bigoted in any way. I am willing to discuss how we can improve relations between the black community and the white community.

Come meet me Myk to discuss openly what we can do together.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

And once again nothing from BigMyk. Expected, but disappointing.

Comment

Maybe he missed the thread.......

Comment

Why would anyone have a genuine discussion about this?
        September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Michael Medved had a segment this afternoon about being racist and he played a song from a play that said "we all a little bit racist" and "if we'd all just admit it, we'd get along better" or something similar.
          Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
          Among Texas' finest
          Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
          Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
          Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

I think one of the main problem is how some people fall into group think. Many "blacks" think in terms of "we were slaves, we were discriminated against, etc." when they may have lived a privileged life, at least better than me. I think of myself as an individual, responsible for my own actions. Like many of European descent I too probably had ancestors as slaves, downtrodden and taken advantage of. Unless they were nobility, if so I didn't get the memo.

The fact that Obama was elected, not once but twice by "racist white America" and it doesn't factor into the equation is all you need to know to demonstrate it's just victim hood and playing the blame game to excuse your actions, or inactions.

Comment

BigMyk had wanted me to condemn whites and/or White America for the same things I was condemning blacks for doing. I am here waiting for whatever he wants to talk about. I think the bottom line is racism is racism. Doesn't matter what your color is. There is no reverse racism. It gets difficult to discuss these issues because if you try to have an honest discussion of the issues you get called a racist if you say something that someone doesn't like. Myk has called me a racist. How does one refute that he/she is not racist? List the number of minorities that one knows? I can call Myk a wife beater. I don't know him other than what he posts here. I believe based upon his attitude that he beats the krap out of his wife. How does he refute it?

Comment

Oh, sorry BigMyk. Should I have made several paragraphs there? My bad.

Comment

OK, I'll probably get called a racist, but here's my view.

You cannot have a legitimate discussion with someone whose world view revolves around them being victims simply because of the color of their skin.

Comment

That or their family history. What does it matter now if I had a family member that was a slave owner, Nazi, or a member of the KKK (which I have none of in my family). It shouldn't unless I am like that too.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
                      OK, I'll probably get called a racist, but here's my view.

You cannot have a legitimate discussion with someone whose world view revolves around them being victims simply because of the color of their skin.
                      It's no ones fault except the person they see in the mirror. It's just easier to blame white white people.

Comment

I'm a minority and this is how I see racial issues.
                        Educate people to get their heads out of you know where sun don't shine and stop listening to liberal propaganda. Liberal agenda is truly what has and is the root of so called "racial" issues in this country. Liberalism does not want to empower people nor want to help minority people move out of poverty, but rather want to keep on making excuses and create a system where people in poverty would never be able to get out of it.

Comment

The problem is the people standing in a group of trees. All they see are the trees, they don't understand that in fact they are in the middle of a big forest. To put it so BigMyk can understand it. People in poverty can't see that the liberals are really suppressing their ability to better themselves. Giving poor people, minorities and non-minorities, handouts keeps them poor. If they decide to get off their butts and work then the government cuts their benefits to the point that they cannot afford to work at a job and eventually better themselves. Same with the school. Certain groups do better in school and others do not. What do the liberal schools do instead of trying to bring the poor performing students up, they bring everyone else down.

Sorry Myk, I am sure I should have had a paragraph or two there huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Cable View Post
                            It's no ones fault except the person they see in the mirror. It's just easier to blame white white people.
                            This reminds me of an episode of "Speeders" I Saw some time back. Two black males pulled over for speeding. The trooper is back at the unit running their info while the camera guy is at the driver's window. Camera guy asks "Do yoiu know hwy you got pulled over?" Driver says "Man it's because I'm ...." pause "Man I don't know man."

I'm reasonably certain that the first sentence was going to end with "black". The problem was, it was a black trooper that pulled him over.

Comment

put this in Colorado, but felt that it also deserved a spot here.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...tion-taco-tue/

Probably all rich white girls with no ethnic sensitivity. Dang them all to hell. Send them to a sensitivity training gulag.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5293 users online. 301 members and 4992 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X