300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So tired of the @55-clowns in the current administration

If, and let me make this a big IF, Officer Darren Wilson appears to be correct and reasonable in his use of deadly force in Ferguson, MO; AND the Obama WH and/or Holder DOJ appear to TRUMP UP a civil rights charge, in order to appease the masses, I'm suggesting that cops boycott any activity, or NOT applaud any representative from either the WH, or DOJ, next Police Week.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Who invites them?

Comment

In the first place, those that are there either have been drinking the Kool-aide or they are there under orders and will smile and wave because their career is depending on it. A third alternative could be that they go their local Starbucks and find the cleanest looking men and women and have them throw on some duty gear to look like cops.

Ultimately I am not big on that kind of stuff. I would not go just because it is the Big Obowski and nothing to do with the officer. BTW, the officer's legal fund has been getting more money than the parents of Gentle Giant Mike. Guess that is pi55ing some people off.
      Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Really, I can't say pi55 or pi55ing. I get ** for that. Come on, if that is the worst cops say then that is no big deal. Pi55 on it

Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

I think NAPO (Nat'l Assoc. of Police Organizations...labor unions) hands out the 'Tops Cops' awards, the same week. That might be a better time to NOT applaud the speeches made by adminidiots.
          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6279 users online. 340 members and 5939 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X