300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

If you support Obama, why? What has he done for you and what promises has he kept. Is his administration the most open in the history? Has he kept us safe and is he respected around the world as a great leader? Has he brought us out of the second worst if not the worst recession in history, caused by that bastard GW? Is his health case plan covering all of the uninsured as he wanted?

I don't want to hear from the conservative here. I want to hear from the people that voted for him once or twice. I want to hear if he has met or exceeded your expectations and why you think he has. I cannot wrap my brain around why people think he is sooooooo good. It seems that most of his supporters are making excuses for him and why things have not gone as the Great O had planned.
    Last edited by IAM Rand; 08-05-2014, 10:24 AM.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

This is what Russians think of Obama. This is on the US Embassy in Russia.

This is across from the embassy

Comment

I think people are running away from him as fast as they can. Especially after his press conference today about Iraq. He has been caught in every inconsistency on Iraq imaginable. And the polls were cratering before today.

It was interesting watching Twitter light up today after his presser about Iraq.

Comment

I don't think you're going to have much luck starting up a conversation, RAND. Even if 'they' still drink the koolaid of the left or not all but the totally brainwashed can see what a F'n disaster this is spiralling into.
        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Good luck.

Even my fairly Leftist friends and associates from California think Obama is a disaster.
          "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

I am kinda disappointed that O.com moved my soapbox down to the bottom of the list. It is the way I get to let off steam about all the stupid things that this government does. I didn't like Hoe bag Bill Clinton, but he was so far better than Obama it is ridiculous. My only conclusion in regards to Obama's presidency is that he is/was going to do everything in his power to make America into what he believes it should be. I believe that he sees America as a bully and unfair to the rest of the world in how it wields it power and the resources it uses. Everything he has done has hurt this country. His administration has been such a joke that if he were a Republican everybody including Republicans would want him impeached. I know it will not happen and the Republicans should to even think about it. Hopefully we will take back the Senate and keep the House and make him a lame idiot for his last 2 years in office. Oh wait, he is already a lame idiot.

Comment

He will try to get elected again. If that doesn't work, they will try some other illegal stuff. It has worked in the past.
              September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

I can say only one word that will clear up why he has not been impeached, arrested, shot, censured, ostracized, banished, etc.

Biden
                Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

That and the other "B" word, but if I say it I will be accused of being racist, HUH BigMyk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5827 users online. 363 members and 5464 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X