300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VA Secretary Gen Shinseki Forced to RESIGN

Ok, this is just the first step. Now someone needs to get in there and CLEAN HOUSE.

Yesterday's IG Report a national disgrace. Evidence of criminal behavior.

Oh come on, you are biased. Obama "Reluctantly" accepted his resignation. Ya right, and I got some swamp land.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

The whole thing is sickening, but not surprising. I personally hate going to the VA.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Luckily they all can get Obama Care,Oh wait. that may be worse than what they already had.

Hopefully someone gets these men and women the help they all deserve tho.

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
          Luckily they all can get Obama Care,Oh wait. that may be worse than what they already had.

Hopefully someone gets these men and women the help they all deserve tho.
          With the spotlight on them now, you'd think they'd be forced to move faster.

Comment

I just have to stop, look down, and shake my head. I am so sad that our beautiful nation has gone down the tubes so badly and so far I feel it will be decades if not centuries before we can recover our moral God fearing God loving path and return to righteousness.
            Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
              I just have to stop, look down, and shake my head. I am so sad that our beautiful nation has gone down the tubes so badly and so far I feel it will be decades if not centuries before we can recover our moral God fearing God loving path and return to righteousness.
              There you are! I refuse to believe we Americans are going to let this continue. The pendulum is about to swingggggggg....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3409 users online. 226 members and 3183 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X