300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press Corps Laughs at State Dept Spokesperson

As we all know, the Washington Press Corps is not exactly a bunch of "right-wing nutjobs," but when the State Dept's Press Chick said, "President Obama doesn't give himself enough credit for foreign policy," the Press Corps can be heard laughing as they ask her incredulously if he should get much credit at all.

If anybody sees a copy of that video on the internet, let me know. Kinda perfectly sums up this whole Administration. One.Big.Joke

I don't know how any of the press corps can not laugh at any press briefing especially Smoking a Jay Carney.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

LOL, IAM. Ok, I found a copy of the video. Let's see if I can get it to work. It's about 60 seconds or so.

http://www.gotnewswire.com/news/%E2%...stitches-video

ETA: Couldn't get the video to work in this link but one in next post does.
      Last edited by EmmaPeel; 05-30-2014, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Wait, I can't get that video to work. This one does.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...icy_video.html
        Last edited by EmmaPeel; 05-30-2014, 11:12 AM.

Comment

She's the same gal that gave the deer in headlights look when they asked about Hillary's accomplishments. She clearly isn't up to the task and will probably be replaced soon with a world class spin meister.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
            She's the same gal that gave the deer in headlights look when they asked about Hillary's accomplishments. She clearly isn't up to the task and will probably be replaced soon with a world class spin meister.
            She was asked yesterday, "why so much interest in getting the deserter but not our Marine kept/tortured in Mexico who accidentally crossed the border" and her dismissal of the Marine was typical for these morons. I expect her to get hammered for that today in the press. Or some parts of the press.

Comment

Yeah, I saw it. She ducked it by saying every case is different. Well duh. President Zero probably hasn't picked out 5 cartel members to trade yet.

Comment

I think the Administration is falling apart. Watch people start to scurry as they figure out the ship's going down.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                  I think the Administration is falling apart. Watch people start to scurry as they figure out the ship's going down.
                  You know they are in trouble when the media starts asking questions.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                    You know they are in trouble when the media starts asking questions.
                    Dammit! You owe me a keyboard and a cup of morning coffee, since both are now together as one...

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
                      Dammit! You owe me a keyboard and a cup of morning coffee, since both are now together as one...
                      That jasper always make me chuckle like that too. Such seething accuracy makes ya laugh.

Jasper can get more truth into the shortest number of words better than anyone I know. Keep tellin him to run for office.

Comment

Must report EmmaPeel, JasperST, IAM Rand to the Messiah's secret network.

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                          Must report EmmaPeel, JasperST, IAM Rand to the Messiah's secret network.
                          Dang, we lost another warrior to hopenosis.

Comment

JasperST,

come to the dark side where you'll receive free phone, free healthcare and you get to blame all your failures and set backs to others. And you'll get to stay home and eat bon bons all day long for free.

Comment

I told ya not to drink the KoolAid!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6119 users online. 329 members and 5790 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X