Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't know whether to shake my head or beat it against the wall.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know whether to shake my head or beat it against the wall.

So, yesterday the President unveils his initiative to help poor, at risk minority youth( tough luck poor, at risk white youth, I suppose). But earlier this week , they announce massive cuts to our military where, ironically, young, poor at risk white, black and hispanic youth have always traditionally gone to make something of themselves and have actually thrived.

Also this week, because of Michelle's "let's move" initiative, they are actually going to change the way the nutritional content of food is labeled by making a serving size what people realistically consume. For example, a bag of chips that used say 150 calories and 8 servings per bag for a total of 1200 calories will now say 300 calories and 4 servings per bag which make, wait for it, 1200 calories. And this of course will make you skinner how? Because really you're too stupid to multiply calories by amounts of servings so the government will now do it for you. Oh, and they also increased the font size on the labels. It's not our fault we're fat. It's the government's. Got it.

Honestly, I am liking the idea of Rand Paul more and more.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

The news reports about the military cuts mention something about "a reduction to 1940 levels," but I don't think there's been any reference yet to a place called Pearl Harbor. ("Huh? What? Where?")

And remember, "Breaking up potato chips, cookies, etc., before eating causes the calories to leak out." pigsfly.gif
    --
    Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Turkey will have a larger fighting force than we will.
      Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

I feel safer knowing that Moochelle is on it.
        September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
          Turkey will have a larger fighting force than we will.
          Mmm ... turkey ... tasty low-fat dinosaur meat -- and lots of tryptophan to enhance my food coma ... extra super yummy

Comment

Military service should be MANDATORY for any Presidential candidate. How in the H3LL can they "lead by example" if they never served? This clown is gonna shrink our military so bad that America will be extremely vulnerable to attacks by other nations. Maybe that's how he will ultimately kill America?

America continues to die a little bit more each day obama is in office.
            Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

This is an all out assault on the military and our ability to do our jobs effectively. We are going to be a hollow force within two years (my prediction). We already have a large number of assets that we cannot field due to lack of qualified personnel and supply issues.

One of the main reasons I am considering getting out and going full time LE.

Comment

Open mouth and insert foot......or in this case both feet. What a dumba55

Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Last week, it is announced that the military will be shrunk to 1940 levels. Aside from a think called World War II and Pearl Harbor, which was already mentioned here, does any rational thinking person belive that is a good idea.

This week, Russia invades Ukraine.

And on the whole "Let's move" program. I agree we need to have a healthy nation. But isn't it ironic that at the same time they are changing the intake of our kids, they are drastically reducing if not flat out eliminating the physical education programs in our schools? And I got sick and tired of seeing her get shoehorned in during the greatness of the Puppy Bowl.
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I'm glad people are starting to realize that Obama has no clue about anything he's talking about, but why in the world is he not impeached yet? Better question, why are some Democrats still supporting him or pretending to "not notice" all the things he's mucked up? I knew a bunch of hardcore Obama zombies who always sung his praises, but now they're silent. They still won't admit he's wrong, they'll just pretend like it didn't happen. Our country is being destroyed from the inside out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4579 users online. 290 members and 4289 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X