Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perpetual Thread - Obama lie after Lie after Lie after Lie........

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perpetual Thread - Obama lie after Lie after Lie after Lie........

Add on as you think of more .....

"I will close GITMO"
    "I will not appoint lobbyists"
    "I'm against gay marrage"
    "Running a deficit of 7 trillion is unpatriotic" (his is 17 trillion)
    "I'm against drone strikes"
    "I never heard the hateful sermons by Rev Wright"
    "The police acted stupidly"
    "The attacks in Libya were over a video"
    "You'll be able to keep your medical plan"
    "The $787,000,000,000 bailout had no earmarks"
    "Obamacare is not a tax on middle class Americans"
    "I didn't know anything about the CIA workers being warned against testifying"
    "Bill debates will be carried on CSPAN"
    "My administration will be transparent"
    "We will be here for you" to Hurricane Sandy victims
    "I will not sign any legislation that adds one dime to our deficit"
    "You didn't build that!"
    "Conservatives want dirty air and dirty water"
    "I'll cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term."
    "No federal dollars will be used for abortions"

Feel free to add on as we go.
    Last edited by 1042 Trooper; 05-03-2013, 09:08 PM.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

"I ordered everything possible to be done to rescue those in Benghazi."

"I will find out who did this and they will be punished."

When asked if the administration was intimidating Benghazi whistle-blowers...
    "I haven't heared about that."
    "I'll find out and get back to you."

"Noone is coming for your guns."
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Anything with the words "reasonable" or "common sense" as part of the statement.

Comment

"Folks".........
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
          Add on as you think of more .....

"I will close GITMO"
          "I will not appoint lobbyists"
          "I'm against gay marrage"
          "Running a deficit of 7 trillion is unpatriotic" (his is 17 trillion)
          "I'm against drone strikes"
          "I never heard the hateful sermons by Rev Wright"
          "The police acted stupidly"
          "The attacks in Libya were over a video"
          "You'll be able to keep your medical plan"
          "The $787,000,000,000 bailout had no earmarks"
          "Obamacare is not a tax on middle class Americans"
          "I didn't know anything about the CIA workers being warned against testifying"
          "Bill debates will be carried on CSPAN"
          "My administration will be transparent"
          "We will be here for you" to Hurricane Sandy victims
          "I will not sign any legislation that adds one dime to our deficit"
          "You didn't build that!"
          "Conservatives want dirty air and dirty water"
          "I'll cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term."
          "No federal dollars will be used for abortions"

Feel free to add on as we go.
          Good job keeping up the pressure, Troop. There are so many that I lost count months ago. But I think somebody's hens are coming home to roost. You know when you flip on the Chris Matthews show (with finger down throat) on Sunday morning and see libs all despressed....you know karma is-a-coming soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
            "I ordered everything possible to be done to rescue those in Benghazi."

"I will find out who did this and they will be punished."

When asked if the administration was intimidating Benghazi whistle-blowers...
            "I haven't heared about that."
            "I'll find out and get back to you."

"Noone is coming for your guns."
            Tali Hoe on Benghazi, Rudy. Get ready folks.....the stonewall is startin to crack. With whistleblowers finally getting to testify this Wednesday, even the corrupt, no good mainstream liberal media will be forced to stop censoring the truth.

If anyone sees this in time and wants to see a preview....see if you can find Chris Wallace's Fox Sunday when it airs again (here in DC that's a 2pm Sunday) and watch sparks fly between Chaffee and some idiot liberal Congressman (who kept trying to deflect with the idiotic strawman about Republicans cutting costs that's already been put to rest).

Crack in the wall, yep, crack in the wall. That stonewall is about to buckle.

Comment

I will not blink during those hearings.Should be great stuff.
              The All New
              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                I will not blink during those hearings.Should be great stuff.
                Holy Crap, Trooper, Meet the Press just talked about Benghazi! I dunno....maybe the rats are starting to scurry. There seem to be hints of Obama underlings starting to throw him under the bus....well that's too strong a word....but in NYTimes, unnamed sources indicate O's "crossing the red line" was not well thought out. Anybody watching the Israelis starting to strike into Syria now?

Comment

Actually, here's an article on what several Congressional Committees have already pieced together:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...s_720543.html?

Even as the White House strove last week to move beyond questions about the Benghazi attacks of Tuesday, September 11, 2012, fresh evidence emerged that senior Obama administration officials knowingly misled the country about what had happened in the days following the assaults. The Weekly Standard has obtained a timeline briefed by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence detailing the heavy substantive revisions made to the CIA’s talking points, just six weeks before the 2012 presidential election, and additional information about why the changes were made and by whom.

As intelligence officials pieced together the puzzle of events unfolding in Libya, they concluded even before the assaults had ended that al Qaeda-linked terrorists were involved. Senior administration officials, however, sought to obscure the emerging picture and downplay the significance of attacks that killed a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans. The frantic process that produced the changes to the talking points took place over a 24-hour period just one day before Susan Rice, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, made her now-famous........

I THINK IT'S TIME FOR A SELECT COMMITTEE TO INVESTIGATE THIS....

Comment

When asked about whether as a Senator he'd at the behest of (now convicted felon) Tony Reszko (who helped finance at least 5 of Barry's campaigns) written a recommendation letter for Aiham Al Samarrie to help him to get installed as Security Director for Iraq's electrical grid (Aiham subsequently made off with millions in US funds and twice was sprung from Iraq prisons by Blackwater (they never work for free) and the US State Dept. won't extradite him to Iraq and he continues to live near Barry's house in Oak Brook) Barry replied blankly "I don't recall".
                    Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 05-05-2013, 12:45 PM.

Comment

I don't believe that he's physiologically capable of being honest. I think if he told the truth a main artery would blow.

Comment

Come on people, it is all Bush 43's fault. He is responsible for all of Obama's woes. If Bush hadn't gone to war in Iraq then the rest of the world would love us. Bush put us into financial straights with the bad mortgages and the slumping car sales. It is all his DAMN fault. Oh, wait. I thought this was the Huffington Post. Never mind, carry on.
                        Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Now the proverbial deification is about to collide with the air conditioning system.

O0000hhhhh DOA, where arrrrrre youuuuuuuu?
                          Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

“We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system”

"Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video & demonstrations"

Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete”

“Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions, and federal conscience laws will remain in place.”

ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax

We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.

Mr. Ayers is “a guy who lives in my neighborhood,” but “not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis.

I had a uncle who was one of the, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps

I have visited all 57 states.

When a bill lands on my Desk, The American people will have 5 days to review it before I sign it.

My father served in World War II.

Have troops out of Iraq by March 31, 2009

Comment

Threads like this one are lots more fun when the libs step in and try to defend their Savior. Funny. Sure is quiet around here ....

*crickets*
                              The All New
                              - M1Garand

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5914 users online. 335 members and 5579 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X