Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

corporate personhood challenge: driver & corporate paperwork in the carpool lane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corporate personhood challenge: driver & corporate paperwork in the carpool lane

http://www.pacificsun.com/news/local...a4bcf6878.html

Typical sovereign citizen BS. The corporate personhood argument is roughly equivalent to blaming an imaginary friend for everything.
    "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
    -Chris Rock

Comment

Hmmm. If he wins, maybe I should start carrying my LLC papers in the car.
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Anyone who wants to toy with the definition of "carpooling" doesn't bother me. Most of the carpool lanes around here suck. There is only one lane set up and invariably some knucklehead gets in it and drives real slow. It's faster to stay in the regular lanes and play with the other folks.
        "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

A quick Google search has Jonathan Frieman appearing to be a leftist kook and activist.

I don't think the Sovereigns have anything to do with this agitator.

Comment

That was my first thought. Sort of a protest against the corporate ruling upheld by the Supremes. It really bothers libs but they don't understand the issue (which doesn't seem to slow them down much). Corporations have some rights like a person, speech, contracts, etc. but not others, like running for office, marriage, etc. I think it's the ability to contribute to a campaign that bothers them the most. But the fact that unions and organizations do it somehow doesn't factor into the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
              Hmmm. If he wins, maybe I should start carrying my LLC papers in the car.
              It's Marin County I'd call it 50/50
              sigpic Welcome to Sierra Vista

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8632 users online. 262 members and 8370 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
              X