No announcement yet.

Giving of my time and treasure, for Romney

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving of my time and treasure, for Romney

I can't (and won't) sit on the sidelines like I have for every previous POTUS election in my previous 56 years. Perhaps the last two elections, I had yards signs - that's about it. I have stepped up to the plate, finally.

Started with $50 to Romney for President, and will do it every couple of weeks. I'll have the family stay home for dinner one extra night, rather than go out to keep the dinero floating the GOP way.

Also, I just got back from my very first shift at Romney for America HQ in Douglas County, CO. I made 163 calls in about 2-1/2 hours. I'll share more, later. I am no die-hard GOP volunteer, by any means. But again, I won't sit idly by and let the effort go on without me.

Anybody else volunteering?
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Here in Wyoming Romney's got it locked. I'm bettin 75% here will vote for Romney. Not much need for help here, but I dug deep too, Chief, when the hat was passed around. Will do so again I'm sure
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Good on ya Chief!

What's Going On

There are currently 4271 users online. 140 members and 4131 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad