Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama chimes in on Trayvon Martin case..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point taken.

Comment

Sittin' back and watchin' the idiots do their thing...

popcorn.jpg
      SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
      SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2015, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $400 to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

You guys are all racists.
        The All New
        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

This is one of those cases where we all need to stfu until all of the facts are known. The president probably stepped on his Johnson again. Who knows- maybe three or four months from now, he will invite Zimmerman to the WH for a beer.

By the way, Zimmerman was a registered Democrat, so the whole affair doesn't fit with what the media and political idiots are attempting to use to make their case.

I am also pretty sure that regardless of what the evidence shows, Zimmerman will be charged with something. The Justice Dept is on a witch hunt and they'll railroad the poor guy, even if he didn't do anything wrong. Justice- Holder/Obama style.
          "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by FNA209 View Post
            This is one of those cases where we all need to stfu until all of the facts are known. The president probably stepped on his Johnson again. Who knows- maybe three or four months from now, he will invite Zimmerman to the WH for a beer.

By the way, Zimmerman was a registered Democrat, so the whole affair doesn't fit with what the media and political idiots are attempting to use to make their case.

I am also pretty sure that regardless of what the evidence shows, Zimmerman will be charged with something. The Justice Dept is on a witch hunt and they'll railroad the poor guy, even if he didn't do anything wrong. Justice- Holder/Obama style.
            This is really one of my favorite posts. In your first sentence you say "This is one of those cases where we all need to stfu until all of the facts are known." Then you close the post with "The Justice Dept is on a witch hunt and they'll railroad the poor guy". So those who think zimmerman is a murder should stfu and wait for all the facts, and yet you don't have to because you think the guy is innocent (surprise surprise).
            "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

Comment

Originally posted by mjhoyt27 View Post
              This is really one of my favorite posts. In your first sentence you say "This is one of those cases where we all need to stfu until all of the facts are known." Then you close the post with "The Justice Dept is on a witch hunt and they'll railroad the poor guy". So those who think zimmerman is a murder should stfu and wait for all the facts, and yet you don't have to because you think the guy is innocent (surprise surprise).
              You love assuming things not in evidence, don't you? Please show where I said Zimmerman was innocent.

I believe saying 'regardless of what is proven, Zimmerman will be found guilty of some crime' is about as middle of the road as anyone can get. I didn't say he was either innocent or guilty.

If anything, my saying that the Justice Dept will get a conviction on something regardless of the facts proves is that I lack any trust in the Justice Dept and believe they want his head and will get it even if they have to manufacture evidence. Maybe they won't have to. Again nothing in that statement claims I believe the man is either innocent or guilty.
              "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                You guys are all racists.
                Wait, you're overlooking the obvious...it's all Bush's fault....George and JEB, who used to be FL Governor.
                "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                  Wait, you're overlooking the obvious...it's all Bush's fault....George and JEB, who used to be FL Governor.
                  Not only the suspicious ties to Florida but Zimmerman and W have the same first name.

Zimmerman is half Mexican, Bush speaks Mexican halfway.

They both lived in gated communities.

Zimmmermman was a neighborhood watch. Bush was known to wear a watch on MANY occasions.

Time for a congressional inquest!

Comment

Zimmerman is not "half Mexican". The AP reported his mother is from Peru, not Mexico. Mexican is not a language either.

Comment

If Barry has a son he probably looks like Vera Baker.

Comment

The only way out for Zimmerman I can see:

Declare himself an Illegal Alien. Charges would immediately be dropped, and they would offer to pay his college loans off.

M-11
                        “All men dream...... But not equally..
                        Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                        but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                        for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
                          The only way out for Zimmerman I can see:

Declare himself an Illegal Alien. Charges would immediately be dropped, and they would offer to pay his college loans off.

M-11
                          He probably can't even speak Spanish...It looks like he's not going to do any jail time anyways...
                          sigpic

Comment

If I had a kid that looked like Obama (not Yo Mama) I'd shave his head and make him walk backwards.
                            Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
                            If Barry has a son he probably looks like Vera Baker.
                            The All New
                            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                              If I had a kid that looked like Obama (not Yo Mama) I'd shave his BUTT and make him walk backwards.
                              Fixed it for you.
                              Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

^^^ Always lookin out for me. 'Preciate it.
                                The All New
                                - M1Garand

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8200 users online. 245 members and 7955 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                                X