This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visualization of our debt.

Considering these dollars are backed by nothing but promises, how can anything but drastic change keep the dollar afloat?
    Do you consider this debt unjust and/or oppressive?
    Is it even possible to pay this debt off?
    Should this be considered theft?

My answers:
    Nothing short or systematic change will work.
    Yes.
    No.
    No, it should be considered robbery and treason.
    http://usdebt.kleptocracy.us/

Originally posted by CritterAssassin View Post
    Considering these dollars are backed by nothing but promises, how can anything but drastic change keep the dollar afloat?
    Do you consider this debt unjust and/or oppressive?
    Is it even possible to pay this debt off?
    Should this be considered theft?

My answers:
    Nothing short or systematic change will work.
    Yes.
    No.
    No, it should be considered robbery and treason.
    http://usdebt.kleptocracy.us/
    All of the above. There are no words negative enough in the English language to describe it.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
      All of the above. There are no words negative enough in the English language to describe it.
      I was called a troll in other threads for calling the people who did this tyrants. Hopefully we wake up, before it's too late.

Does anyone honestly believe government pensions will stay what they are supposed to when the bill man calls in for his 85+T in payments? We are going to have to print that money. And I don't see how printing that much money will lead to anything but hyperinflation. Hyper-inflation STEALS pensions and retirements. Treason.

Here is another thing to consider. Our current economic system is heavily tied to the derivitave (fake loan) market. Estimates put the total derivitave market at about 1.2 Quadrillion dollars. So take the biggest stack of dollars in the visualization, multiply it by about 12, and that is at least what will come crashing down on the global market. 1.2Q bubble can't last forever, and my guess is that it makes a loud pop.

The only reason this is even legal is because Congress (tyrants) passed laws to make it legal on paper. Good Luck.
      Last edited by CritterAssassin; 11-27-2011, 10:25 AM. Reason: add comment

Comment

Originally posted by CritterAssassin View Post
        I was called a troll in other threads for calling the people who did this tyrants. Hopefully we wake up, before it's too late.

Does anyone honestly believe government pensions will stay what they are supposed to when the bill man calls in for his 85+T in payments? We are going to have to print that money. And I don't see how printing that much money will lead to anything but hyperinflation. Hyper-inflation STEALS pensions and retirements. Treason.

Here is another thing to consider. Our current economic system is heavily tied to the derivitave (fake loan) market. Estimates put the total derivitave market at about 1.2 Quadrillion dollars. So take the biggest stack of dollars in the visualization, multiply it by about 12, and that is at least what will come crashing down on the global market. 1.2Q bubble can't last forever, and my guess is that it makes a loud pop.

The only reason this is even legal is because Congress (tyrants) passed laws to make it legal on paper. Good Luck.
        You were called a troll for posting a question than getting argumentative in the other threads.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
        (")_(")
        Copy and paste Bunny into your
        signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

Moot point.... Asshat is banned........

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8078 users online. 322 members and 7756 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
          X