Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roseanne Barr: Behead Bankers, Rich Who Won't Give Up Wealth

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...up_wealth.html

Actress, comedienne and now author Roseanne Barr shares her solution for dealing with the rich and how the banks could repay the money the U.S. government bailed them out with in 2008.

"Part of my platform is, of course, the guilty must be punished and that we no longer let our children see their guilty leaders getting away with murder. Because it teaches children, you know, that they don't have to have any morals as long as they have guns and are bullies and I don't think that's a good message," Barr told Russia Today (RT).

"I do say that I am in favor of the return of the guillotine and that is for the worst of the worst of the guilty.

"I first would allow the guilty bankers to pay, you know, the ability to pay back anything over $100 million [of] personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of $100 million. And if they are unable to live on that amount of that amount then they should, you know, go to the reeducation camps and if that doesn't help, then being beheaded," Barr said with a straight face.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
    — Horace Mann

does anyone care what she says ? the fact that someone is bothering to write an article about her quote means they must be desperate for a real job

Comment

That fat cow is part of the 1%..... She owns a farm on the Big Island which is worth millions. Fat Cow.....

Comment

Remember in high school, all the hardcore drama/theater kids? They were all freakin' weird and nobody listened to them. Now, celebrities are those same kids all grown up only now they have money, and people listen to them.

Barr is a nut job

Comment

She is one pig I can't wait for the day that I hear that she is pushing up daisys.
          Retired LASD

Comment

Well what do you know, she's still around. She's been so irrelavent for the past 20 years, I handn't thought about her.

Good for her for being still alive.

#mysarcasm
            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

The next time she says something either intelligent or funny will be the first.

Comedian? I suppose someone who makes loser jokes about what a loser they are might be funny to some. George Carlin she is not.

To me, George Carlin was funny. And although he was a lefty, at least of he were alive his anti Wall Street jokes would probably make us laugh. Barr is nothing but a no talented fat wind bag.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
                The next time she says something either intelligent or funny will be the first. Comedian? I suppose someone who makes loser jokes about what a loser they are might be funny to some. George Carlin she is not. To me, George Carlin was funny. And although he was a lefty, at least of he were alive his anti Wall Street jokes would probably make us laugh. Barr is nothing but a no talented fat wind bag.
                Actually, George wasn't all that liberal about EVERYTHING. Just some things. On others he was as right wing as me.....well....wait a minute......
                The All New
                BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                  Actually, George wasn't all that liberal about EVERYTHING. Just some things. On others he was as right wing as me.....well....wait a minute......
                  He was liberal on the vast majority of things and libertarian on a few others. He was one of the "We deserved 9/11" types IIRC.
                  "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                  -Chris Rock

Comment

George I think was more center, He leaned left on some things and right on others.
                    When it came to politics most times he was dead on..

A few of my fav quotes of his

"Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. F*ck Hope.'"
                    "I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don't vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain,' but where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote -- who did not even leave the house on Election Day -- am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created."
                    "The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post 'Thou shalt not steal,' 'Thou shalt not commit adultery,' and 'Thou shalt not lie' in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment."
                    One of my fav videos
                    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                      That fat cow is part of the 1%..... She owns a farm on the Big Island which is worth millions. Fat Cow.....
                      Exactly, when was the last time she took 1 million from her 80 million dollar worth and gave it to those in need. Useless idiot is what she is. Not funny either.
                      Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
                      ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
                      ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
                      — Horace Mann

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8187 users online. 364 members and 7823 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                      X