300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Now We're Lazy, Your Majesty?

Barry Hussein (might as well be my mama) Obama is the nightmare that just keeps coming back night after night.Shame on the United States once again, right Barry? Get a job.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

If we weren't so lazy I guess we would be occupying a sidewalk and demanding other people's money.

He's almost like a cartoon president.

Comment

Well of course we have to work harder. We have to work harder to make more money so we can pay more taxes so we can give more to people like the ones occupying a sidewalk. Just keep sitting in the White House your majesty and tell us little people how we are to dumb to understand whats really good for us. In the meantime Im thinking about taking on a second job to pay for groceries. (dont worry I wont buy any potato chips, or anything with to much salt. Your wife has already dictated to me how bad it is.)

He tells us how we need his jobs bill but punts on the decision over the pipeline coming out of Canada. Oh thats right I forgot "Even if we started today we wouldn't see any of that oil...blah..blah.blah....blah..."

A classic example of how out of touch this guy is. "HEY GREAT AND POWERFUL BARACK (the man behind the curtain) EVEN IF WE DIDN'T USE ONE DROP OF OIL COMING DOWN THE PIPELINE. IT'S MORE OIL INTO THE MARKET WHICH WOULD INCREASE SUPPLY, WHICH SATISFIES DEMAND, WHICH DRIVES DOWN THE COST!!!!!!! Its a simple case of supply and demand that most of us learned in 4th grade.

Ok thats my rant for the day.
      "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

Obama is such a joke he ought to get a job working for Comedy Central.

Comment

y'all take words out of context much ?

Comment

Obama was elected by USA people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shuban View Post
              Obama was elected by USA people.
              Shut up hippy.
              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

We are lazy?? But he is the one who elected not to go into Iran and destroy the RQ-170...... Those guys show it on TV now and are probably sharing it with China and others... I am very sorry to say that we as a country have lost our balls and the holy trinity who cut them off is Obama, Reid, and Pelosi.

As for the occupy idiots, pepper spray, riot batons and maybe some water cannons is the cure for that.......... but wait, as stated above, we lost our balls....... We can't go in and quell the anarchy without someone getting into trouble due to cameras and political correctness......

I like living in Denver, but I did not realize the amount of hippies that Occupy this place....lol
                "In the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light"

Comment

Obutthead knows exactly what he is doing. The son of a beachin POS said he planned to fundamentally change this country and the bastard is accomplishing just that with full support of PRAVDA AKA the media in this country.
                  sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

I like how we have been traveling down this path to financial destruction for decades now, but now that it all falls apart under Obama (actually under Bush) it is solely his blame.

Get over it people. America has been a hemorrhaging wound of in-sustainability for years now. Obama is just the latest person to continue this trend.....
                    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
                      I like how we have been traveling down this path to financial destruction for decades now, but now that it all falls apart under Obama (actually under Bush) it is solely his blame.

Get over it people. America has been a hemorrhaging wound of in-sustainability for years now. Obama is just the latest person to continue this trend.....
                      You keep pretending it's just the same old same old. You are in denial. Fanny and Freddie weren't Bush's idea to begin with. It was those that still support Obama. That the guy that has us in 15 trillion of debt, how has that helped exactly? We've been in recessions before but we've never spent our way out of one, why would it work this time? Bush did get behind the banking bailout but that's been payed back with interest. Where did our "stimulus" money go?

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                        You keep pretending it's just the same old same old. You are in denial. Fanny and Freddie weren't Bush's idea to begin with. It was those that still support Obama. That the guy that has us in 15 trillion of debt, how has that helped exactly? We've been in recessions before but we've never spent our way out of one, why would it work this time? Bush did get behind the banking bailout but that's been payed back with interest. Where did our "stimulus" money go?
                        Between 2002 and now we have been operating under a deficit. Between 1969 and 1997 we again were operating under a deficit. What does this tell you? It tells me that from every President from LBJ to Obama had poor economics and spent more money then we had. So how is "the guy that has us in 15 trillion dollars of debt" all on Obamas feet? No doubt the man has not helped much but good lord some people need to get off their soap boxes and stop pretending that this is the first time in our nations history that a President has spent well beyond their means.

This whole crap hole of a mess is everyones fault. Republican and Democrat. The whole thing is broken and it took decades of mismanagement and poor economics to get us where we were at.
                        This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

^^^^^^ Wrong. Way wrong.
                          The All New
                          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                            ^^^^^^ Wrong. Way wrong.
                            Enlighten me...

M-11

Comment

First of all. Not being in a deficit means that we are not spending more money then the govt actually brings in. It has absolutely nothing to do with debt. The debt continued to increase because of interest owed. Anyone with even the slightest grasp of modern history knows that the reason for the balanced budget during the later Clinton years was due to Republican reforms after taking control of congress in 1996 and the fall of the Soviet Union which allowed us to scale back on defense spending.

Our problem isn't that we have to many taxes. Its that we have to few taxpayers. I agree with you that the country has been on this road for awhile. But lately its been like the freeway thats not completed and instead of slowing down the driver (President Obama) has pushed harder on the gas pedal. Until we realize that we need to start making things in this country again, thats theres nothing demeaning about hard physical labor jobs, quit trying to tax ourselves into prosperity, and take a long hard look at how we encourage people to be non-productive instead of productive citizens we are doomed to continue down this same path of self-destruction.
                              "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5819 users online. 261 members and 5558 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X