Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herman Cain brain locks on Libya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Herman Cain brain locks on Libya

    http://youtu.be/WW_nDFKAmCo

    And this guy wants to be President?
    REALLY REALLY REALLY "Patrolling The Toughest Precincts in New York City!" sigpic

  • #2
    Like I have said, we have to once again pick between two bad candidates come election time. Everyone is high up on this guy on this forum and as more and more comes out about this guy the more and more obvious it becomes that he is not fit to run this country.

    IMO we are headed towards a Romney v Obama election. One sucks and the other is a RINO so congrats America. It's, Were Screwed '12
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

    M-11

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
      Everyone is high up on this guy on this forum and as more and more comes out about this guy the more and more obvious it becomes that he is not fit to run this country.
      Didn't you ever have a brain fart?Everyone has them. Why, objectively, are his making him "not fit to run this country?' Why, exactly?Is there a quiz or something?Every candidate AND president has had such - especially Barry Hussein (might as well be my mama) Obama among others. Shall I list them? Do I need to? So why are Cain's so much deeper in their measning? 'SPlain it to us.
      The All New
      2013
      BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
      - M1Garand

      (any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)



      Comment


      • #4
        he didn't have a clue what to say about libya so was just desperately trying to make sure whatever he said was the opposite of whatever obama had done; hilarious. I think this talk-show host who plays "armchair" critic of (whomever) for years is suddenly discovering that its not as easy when you are asked to make a decision about something big - certainly not as easy as sitting in a radio studio and criticizing the decisions of others
        Last edited by hetu; 11-15-2011, 05:28 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          you are insane.

          The current administration cannot define what they are doing/did in libya, and they are the ones doing it.

          Cheers

          M-11
          “All men dream...... But not equally..
          Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
          but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
          for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

          TE Lawrence

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by hetu View Post
            he didn't have a clue what to say about libya so was just desperately trying to make sure whatever he said was the opposite of whatever obama had done; hilarious. I think this talk-show host who plays "armchair" critic of (whomever) for years is suddenly discovering that its not as easy when you are asked to make a decision about something big - certainly not as easy as sitting in a radio studio and criticizing the decisions of others
            When did Cain have a talk show?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
              Didn't you ever have a brain fart?Everyone has them. Why, objectively, are his making him "not fit to run this country?' Why, exactly?Is there a quiz or something?Every candidate AND president has had such - especially Barry Hussein (might as well be my mama) Obama among others. Shall I list them? Do I need to? So why are Cain's so much deeper in their measning? 'SPlain it to us.
              Sure I will tell you why I do not like him.

              1. His 9-9-9 tax plan. It has been pointed out by numerous sources, left and right, that it would actually increase, not decrease, the tax burden on most Americans. Are you ok with that? Because I am not.

              2. His handling of this whole sexual harassment claim. He has tried to bob and weave these claims since day one. Even though he has now admitted that he knew about at least one allegation and told staffers on his failed 2004 senate seat run. But yet recently when these allegations first came to light he pretended to not know anything about them. Only to admit twenty four hours later that he knew about them.

              Also if a man is accused of sexually harassing a woman. The man being accused would be wise to not refer to the former Speaker of the House as "Princess".

              Lastly four women have come forward. Four. If it were just one then I would be more on the side of there is something fishy going on here. But when four women claim sexual misconduct by Cain one has to wonder about Cain.

              3. I would also like to bring up a key argument against Barack Obama in 2008 and directly apply it to Herman Cain. Zero military or foreign policy experience. None.

              IMO he is getting a pass from this web forum on all of those issues. Specifically the last two. I can only imagine the fire and brimstone that would be brought down if Obama had been accused of sexual harassment. But yet Cain seems to be getting a pass on these issues.

              Newt is the best and most solid candidate. He has all the experience and aside from Romney would be the best person to put up against Obama. A Romney/Gingrich ticket is what I am hoping for. But that is only because we can't have Allen West or Rand Paul, who seems to be a more stable version of his father.
              Originally posted by JasperST View Post
              When did Cain have a talk show?
              Until February of this year he had been on a radio show for three years.
              Last edited by -Erik-; 11-15-2011, 12:31 PM.
              This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

              M-11

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hetu View Post
                he didn't have a clue what to say about libya so was just desperately trying to make sure whatever he said was the opposite of whatever obama had done; hilarious. I think this talk-show host who plays "armchair" critic of (whomever) for years is suddenly discovering that its not as easy when you are asked to make a decision about something big - certainly not as easy as sitting in a radio studio and criticizing the decisions of others
                He said he didn’t agree with way Barack handled Libya on 1 specific topic, how well Barack looked at the makeup of the opposition.

                When asked by the reporter if he thought Barack’s team didn’t look into the opposition, he said he didn’t know.

                He had a brain fart at the beginning, but I have them at least once a month. Who cares.

                He gave an intelligent answer when he decided what tract he wanted to pursue.

                I don’t like him not having the depth of knowledge on foreign policy as I would prefer, but he’ll learn.

                I’ve been a street cop for years, but I listen to the war vets on my team about tactics, even though I have approached various conditions successfully numerous times in the past.

                As anyone, I have knowledge, but it’s not now, nor will it ever be complete.

                As Herman said, he doesn’t have all of the facts Barack had so he can’t disagree totally on the policy.

                He was questioning if one multiple part aspect was looked at thoroughly.

                Look at Barack. Remember we were closing down Gitmo ASAP and getting out of Iraq ASAP…

                Depth of knowledge, not necessarily your own, but from other sources will make good/bad decisions ie; continued drone attacks, Solyndra.

                I agree Newt has more depth of knowledge, and I liked the “Contract with America” (1994???)
                Aspect that he would be willing to put forth, but he’s as Career Politician as you can get.

                9-9-9 should be 10-3-10, and it should either be a Constitutional amendment to the 16th, or written so the 10-3-10 cannot be changed for a minimum of 20 years.
                Be safe pulling back into the thread...
                http://infidelswithhonor.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kingofqueens718 View Post
                  And this guy wants to be President?
                  Yea, maybe he should go out there and visit the 57 states of this country while speaking the Austrian language off a teleprompter......
                  Originally posted by kontemplerande
                  Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I agree when Chump claims 57 states, or says "Corpsmen" where is the liberal media....

                    We all lose our train of thought sometimes, I don't care if your Joe the Ragman or the head MOFO of the country.....
                    Retired LASD

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                      When did Cain have a talk show?
                      Here in Atlanta for the major news radio station. He subbed for Neel Boortz a few times. I never listened to it and didn't even know it existed until he joined the race. He definitely wasn't one of their headliners.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ron paul 2012!
                        NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
                        Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jannino View Post
                          Here in Atlanta for the major news radio station. He subbed for Neel Boortz a few times. I never listened to it and didn't even know it existed until he joined the race. He definitely wasn't one of their headliners.
                          Subbing a few times doesn't make you a talk show host so hetu/DLO was the one that did know what he was talking about. Big surprise.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                            Subbing a few times doesn't make you a talk show host so hetu/DLO was the one that did know what he was talking about. Big surprise.
                            No it's you who doesn't know what they are talking about, big surprise.

                            http://blogs.ajc.com/radio-tv-talk/2...on-takes-over/

                            http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...man-cain-show/

                            "I think that being on the radio five nights a week over three years certainly made him not only better at debating, but also helped him understand what the concerns were and what the psychology was of the average citizen," said WSB Program Director Pete Spriggs.
                            "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mjhoyt27 View Post
                              No it's you who doesn't know what they are talking about, big surprise.

                              http://blogs.ajc.com/radio-tv-talk/2...on-takes-over/

                              http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...man-cain-show/

                              "I think that being on the radio five nights a week over three years certainly made him not only better at debating, but also helped him understand what the concerns were and what the psychology was of the average citizen," said WSB Program Director Pete Spriggs.
                              "No it's you who doesn't know what they are talking about" Did you go to school in this country? I'm not a they. I asked when he had a show, but good to see you sticking up for DLO, big surprise.

                              Comment

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 9920 users online. 371 members and 9549 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Working...
                              X