• Show
Clear All

• Palestine. Yes or no?

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16074002

Whats your opinion?
    Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

No.........
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

No.

No, No, NO

Comment

Since I don't support or like the UN, I don't care what they do. I would just as soon as have the U.S. withdraw from he UN.
        Retired

Comment

They do not meet the criteria for statehood described by the un itself.

This is posturing and will lead nowhere.

M-11
          “All men dream...... But not equally..
          Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
          but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
          for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

No.... ....
            "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Not just no, but HELL NO.
              Just another squirrel, tryin' to get a nut......

Comment

Is this really being asked?

Frack NO!
                I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Let's just bring back the Ottoman Empire.

Comment

No, no, no, and NO!

If statehood is granted to Palestine, they'll want more; they always do. First they'll insist that Jerusalem be its capital (something that Israel will NEVER concede to. EVER). It won't be long before they start demanding more and more territory from Israel, then, with backing from Hezbollah and Iran, the entirety of Israel. If the Palestinians ever gained control of the whole of Israel, you can guarantee a 2nd Holocaust.
                    "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                    -Chris Rock

Comment

.....No!.....
                      sigpic
                      Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                      And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
                        No, no, no, and NO!

If the Palestinians ever gained control of the whole of Israel, you can guarantee a 2nd Holocaust.
                        Wouldn't be much of one since the only way they would take Israel is if Israel made whole middle east glow green for a couple thousand years first!

Comment

Ummmmmmmmm.........NO!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Scott941; 09-21-2011, 12:06 PM.

Comment

No.

If an independent Palestine is so important to the Arab world, why are none of the other Arab nations in the region that also occupy land that was once considered Palestine not willing to give up a small piece of their countries to make it happen?
                            Originally posted by kontemplerande
                            Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

I think most of them came from Jordan anyway. I wonder how giving California back to Mexico would go over?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4166 users online. 194 members and 3972 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X