Barry, What if it was your little girl? You are the worst President

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry, What if it was your little girl? You are the worst President

The execution of a Mexican national scheduled for Thursday in Texas has become something of an international brouhaha.

President Obama, the State Department and Mexico have all asked Texas for a last-minute reprieve of Humberto Leal, 38, who was convicted in 1995 in the brutal rape and murder of a teenage girl. Citing the U.N.-enforced 1963 Vienna Treaty, the officials believe Leal could have altered his penalty had he been given the chance.

According to court documents, the 16-year-old victim, Adria Sauceda, was found naked when authorities discovered her body in May 1994.

"There was a 30- to 40-pound asphalt rock roughly twice the size of the victim's skull lying partially on the victim's left arm," court documents read. "Blood was underneath this rock. A smaller rock with blood on it was located near the victim's right thigh. There was a gaping hole from the corner of the victim's right eye extending to the center of her head from which blood was oozing. The victim's head was splattered with blood."

A "bloody and broken" stick roughly 15 inches long with a screw at the end of it was also protruding from the girl's vagina, according to the documents.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/06...#ixzz1RVOb0fTn

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/06...#ixzz1RVOFILiU
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

A- Our now dead turd lived in the United States since age 2 -- never revealed his Mexican citizenship at the time of arrest, and his defense team never raised the consular access issue at or before trial. (STRIKE ONE)

B. The evidence against him was indisputable. The victim had a bite mark on her body was matched to El Turdo. A bloody shirt belonging to victim was discovered at the El Turdo's home (STRIKE TWO)

C. This turd was found guilty in a court of law.... (STRIKE THREE)

D. Three years ago, the Supreme Court Justices let Texas execute another Mexican man for murder even though was he was given Consular Access and thus far nothing has happened abroad to anyone arrested in a foreign country. (STRIKE FOUR)

Barry....mind your own GD Biz and let the States handle theirs. The economy is in a mess.....and you are wanting to stick your nose into this??? Give me a freaking break.... The dude was a cold blooded KILLER.....and your sorry *** along with DOJ want to let him off the hook..???? UGH!!!

Oh yeah....right before he went bye-bye.... He said he was sorry for his sins..... Yeah... He didn't do it.....

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/07/...html?hpt=hp_t2

From the above article -

"Three years ago, the Supreme Court justices concluded Texas could execute another Mexican man sentenced to death for murder. Jose Medellin was given a lethal injection by the state a few months later.

The question then and now is whether the state has to give in to a demand by the president that the prisoner be allowed new hearings and sentencing. In the 2008 case, President George W. Bush made that demand reluctantly after an international court concluded Medellin was improperly denied access to his consulate before his original prosecution, a violation of the treaty signed by the United States decades ago."

Just playing devil's advocate a little bit here guys. Bush made the same request. I think it's probably reasonable to conclude that Obama also made the request reluctantly and for the same legal reason. Does anyone seriously think he wanted this POS to be spared after the horrible acts he committed ?

Comment

Originally posted by hbdawgs View Post
        Does anyone seriously think he wanted this POS to be spared after the horrible acts he committed ?
        Yes....

Barry is a Lib... 99.9% of all libs don't believe in the DP....... He wanted him freed for his anti-DP cause.

If he was a true DP beleiver, he'd start the DP on Federal/Military Prisoners....

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
          The execution of a Mexican national scheduled for Thursday in Texas has become something of an international brouhaha.

President Obama, the State Department and Mexico have all asked Texas for a last-minute reprieve of Humberto Leal, 38, who was convicted in 1995 in the brutal rape and murder of a teenage girl. Citing the U.N.-enforced 1963 Vienna Treaty, the officials believe Leal could have altered his penalty had he been given the chance.

According to court documents, the 16-year-old victim, Adria Sauceda, was found naked when authorities discovered her body in May 1994.

"There was a 30- to 40-pound asphalt rock roughly twice the size of the victim's skull lying partially on the victim's left arm," court documents read. "Blood was underneath this rock. A smaller rock with blood on it was located near the victim's right thigh. There was a gaping hole from the corner of the victim's right eye extending to the center of her head from which blood was oozing. The victim's head was splattered with blood."

A "bloody and broken" stick roughly 15 inches long with a screw at the end of it was also protruding from the girl's vagina, according to the documents.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/06...#ixzz1RVOb0fTn

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/06...#ixzz1RVOFILiU
          Whoa, jcioccke....tell us what ya REALLY think?

And well said, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
            Yes....

Barry is a Lib... 99.9% of all libs don't believe in the DP....... He wanted him freed for his anti-DP cause.

If he was a true DP beleiver, he'd start the DP on Federal/Military Prisoners....
            And that absolutely clouds their ability to see facts. As just witnessed in the Casey trial....IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by hbdawgs View Post
              Just playing devil's advocate a little bit here guys. Bush made the same request. I think it's probably reasonable to conclude that Obama also made the request reluctantly and for the same legal reason. Does anyone seriously think he wanted this POS to be spared after the horrible acts he committed ?
              I don't know. When Bush made the request, there was a legitimate question of law presented that was eventually decided by the US Supreme Court. They decided that we can execute foreign nationals under these circumstances. Since there was already a SCOTUS decision in place about this kind of thing when Obama made his request, I don't really believe that it was based on any kind of legal argument. I also don't think it was based on any kind of moral argument either. I believe Obama made this request as a calculated political move to appeal to the anti-death penalty and immigrant sections of his base.
              Originally posted by kontemplerande
              Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Barry....mind your own GD Biz and let the States handle theirs. The economy is in a mess.....and you are wanting to stick your nose into this??? Give me a freaking break.... The dude was a cold blooded KILLER.....and your sorry *** along with DOJ want to let him off the hook..???? UGH!!!
                I hope you were singing the same tune when another President was sticking his nose into the Terry Schiavo (sp) case. Even signing legislation to keep said person alive.

You should get real. This is something that all politicians do. Something happens and they put their two cents in.

And honestly I don't want Barry focusing on the economy. I have seen how stellar of a job he does when he is focusing on it, so do we really need more of his "help" with this economy thing.
                This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

I hope you were singing the same tune when another President was sticking his nose into the Terry Schiavo (sp) case. Even signing legislation to keep said person alive.
                  You can not compare the two situations Erik. This guy raped and bruttly killed a 16 year old girl. This was not the time to get involved. I agree GW should have not got involved in that (if he did not sure but I trust your right).
                  MDRDEP:

Comment

He was 100% guilty and deserved to be fried. Don't want to get sentenced to death? Don't rape and kill people. Texas did it right this time.

Comment

wow! the "short memory, EVERYTHING WENT WRONG UNDER OBAMA" hate isincredible- lets see- drug war in ragged, bankrupt Mexico about to spill over into the US bigtime, the mexican gov't is barely cooperating with us on murderous criminals that flee "home" for haven there, our Fed LEOs are being killed and targeted over in mexico, and soem of you "wonder" WHY the president would ask that ALL THE I's are dotted" and T's crossed" on this issue??? I'm all for the death penalty( some wimpy lefty lib I am ,huh?) but do you really want putting this POS to death to be a rally cry for the anti death crowd, or for lame, drug money bribed officials in the "Estados Unidos de Mexico" to rant and rave on how we abuse them and their ilk????? Worse yet, did you KNOW that the devious red Chinese bring up petty crap like this whenever we demand they offer BETTER human rights???

THINK BIG PICTURE, folks! BTW NEVER heard any of you OBAMA sucks cuz crowd, say a DAMN thing when old DUBYA let the conviction of those two INNOCENT BP agents STAND for shooting a SCUMBAG,POISON DEALING fleeing mexican drug felon( ANOTHER president, albeit, on the right, who did something to placate the worthless Mexican gov't, in order to keep our broader WOT/War on drugs aims going)- hypocrisy knows no limit here, with some of you.....

PS - PLEASE STOP going to Fox freakin NEWS for your ONLY source- those clown hats recently went after comedian Jon Stewart becuase he makes fun of them- he frequently makes fun of their stupidity by showing that his show- a news parity- is often MORE ACCURATE WITH THE FACTS than the "lies" fox spins as "truth in reporting"....
                      Last edited by DOAcop38; 07-08-2011, 04:59 PM.
                      "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Yes....

Then I guess I'm part of the 1%ers ,Cat ! If it was up to me, i'd also STOP playing nice with Mexico, and have sent the US MARINES in , like in 1914, to STOP "issues" with mexico! Why sugar coat it? MEXICO is a FAILING democracy, and sooner or later we're gonna see a narco fueled ,PSEUDO communst regime running that country due to its poverty and corruption ,ala the MAOIST "shing path " guerillas, or the FARC.
                        "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
                          I don't know. When Bush made the request, there was a legitimate question of law presented that was eventually decided by the US Supreme Court. They decided that we can execute foreign nationals under these circumstances. Since there was already a SCOTUS decision in place about this kind of thing when Obama made his request, I don't really believe that it was based on any kind of legal argument. I also don't think it was based on any kind of moral argument either. I believe Obama made this request as a calculated political move to appeal to the anti-death penalty and immigrant sections of his base.
                          Good take, SRT- "politics" plain and simple- smarmy? "can be interpreted that way, but politics none the less- NOW folks can rant and cry if OBammy Jammy was STUPID eough to try and push for a commuting of the POS's sentence, but that didn't hapen....

Comment

wow! the "short memory, EVERYTHING WENT WRONG UNDER OBAMA" hate isincredible- lets see- drug war in ragged, bankrupt Mexico about to spill over into the US bigtime, the mexican gov't is barely cooperating with us on murderous criminals that flee "home" for haven there, our Fed LEOs are being killed and targeted over in mexico, and soem of you "wonder" WHY the president would ask that ALL THE I's are dotted" and T's crossed" on this issue??? I'm all for the death penalty( some wimpy lefty lib I am ,huh?) but do you really want putting this POS to death to be a rally cry for the anti death crowd, or for lame, drug money bribed officials in the "Estados Unidos de Mexico" to rant and rave on how we abuse them and their ilk????? Worse yet, did you KNOW that the devious red Chinese bring up petty crap like this whenever we demand they offer BETTER human rights???

THINK BIG PICTURE, folks! BTW NEVER heard any of you OBAMA sucks cuz crowd, say a DAMN thing when old DUBYA let the conviction of those two INNOCENT BP agents STAND for shooting a SCUMBAG,POISON DEALING fleeing mexican drug felon( ANOTHER president, albeit, on the right, who did something to placate the worthless Mexican gov't, in order to keep our broader WOT/War on drugs aims going)- hypocrisy knows no limit here, with some of you.....

^^^^^

Stop Making sense on my Rants
                            MDRDEP:

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
                              Bush really F'd up on that one. It still Pizzzzes me off that he let those two rot in jail. Bush should have been kicked in the nuts over that one.
                              sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10693 users online. 414 members and 10279 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X