X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JasperST
    replied
    Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
    So .... when did it become uncool to make money?
    The new cool=spending other people's money
    uncool=earning the money

Leave a comment:

• 1042 Trooper
    replied
    So .... when did it become uncool to make money?

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    Originally posted by hetu View Post
    if she does bet she signs on to make a reality show of her campaign. that woman would never let the chance to make a buck slip by her or the chance to see herself on tv like a star
    dlo?
    Obama doesn't pass up the chance to spend a buck. Our buck.

Leave a comment:

• hetu
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
    Too funny. Although Palin didn't have time to watch it. She was too busy helping our Allies, North Korea!

I really hope she runs, it will be hysterical.
    if she does bet she signs on to make a reality show of her campaign. that woman would never let the chance to make a buck slip by her or the chance to see herself on tv like a star

Leave a comment:

• NYCDep
    replied
    Too funny. Although Palin didn't have time to watch it. She was too busy helping our Allies, North Korea!

I really hope she runs, it will be hysterical.

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    Thanks to Weiner the media spotlight is off Palin for a bit. Weiner committed the cardinal sin, he lied to them. Time and time again, not just once. They won't forgive him for that.

Lying to us is one thing, but they take this personally.

Leave a comment:

• sigcopper
    replied
    http://teamcoco.com/content/sarah-palin-history-channel

Leave a comment:

• 1042 Trooper
    replied
    I wonder if you will honor your challenge if I say it..."Sarah IS an intelligent woman!" There. Not another word from you.
    Originally posted by mjhoyt27 View Post
    You never asked me. People say she is an idiot, because of the interviews she did when she first came on scene. Those were soft ball questions, and you can tell by looking at her face she had no idea what she is saying. All she is able to do is walk around and sprew talking points. Here is the main clip I'm talking about. I ask you to just spend 1:15 minutes watching it, listening to her words and watching her facial expressions, and tell me you think this is an intelligent woman. If you do, I promise here and now I will never speak ill of her or mention her in this forum again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heAib...eature=related

Leave a comment:

• jannino
    replied
    Some of the world's most intelligent people seclude themselves from outside contact. Not being good in front of a camera has no bearing on intelligence.

Leave a comment:

• mjhoyt27
    replied
    Originally posted by FNA209 View Post
    One of the coolest things I do is bring her name up in a conservation and hear the "she's an idiot" When I ask why, I get obtuse reasons that can't be supported. Palin is a textbook example of "media assassination"
    You never asked me. People say she is an idiot, because of the interviews she did when she first came on scene. Those were soft ball questions, and you can tell by looking at her face she had no idea what she is saying. All she is able to do is walk around and sprew talking points. Here is the main clip I'm talking about. I ask you to just spend 1:15 minutes watching it, listening to her words and watching her facial expressions, and tell me you think this is an intelligent woman. If you do, I promise here and now I will never speak ill of her or mention her in this forum again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heAib...eature=related

Leave a comment:

• FNA209
    replied
    Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post

Palin is probably not going to run. She is too hated. Nobody knows why they hate her, but they do because they media told them they were supposed to hate her.
    That probably sums it up best. No one knows why the media went after her the way they did. It did color peoples thoughts thoughts though. One of the coolest things I do is bring her name up in a conservation and hear the "she's an idiot" When I ask why, I get obtuse reasons that can't be supported. Palin is a textbook example of "media assassination".

It's happened in the past and will obviously continue to occur. Even when the media was actually honest and showed a bit objectivity. These days, there is none of that.

Leave a comment:

• GangGreen712
    replied
    Palin is probably not going to run. She is too hated. Nobody knows why they hate her, but they do because they media told them they were supposed to hate her. The fact that there hasn't been an attempt on her life (as far as I know) yet is surprising.

So now she needs to inform everyone where she's going for public safety reasons? If she did, the media would complain that she thinks so highly of herself that she needs to have everyone know where she is going and she's an attention whore. She needs to just step up and say, "Okay, apparently EVERYTHING I do is wrong. So, what do you *******s want from me, huh?

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by FNA209 View Post
    Palin is a candidate? What is she running for now?
    Office of driving Liberals and Kooks nuts.........

Leave a comment:

• FNA209
    replied
    Originally posted by retired View Post
    I wasn't agreeing with the media or Palin or criticizing either. I merely said that if any of us really like a candidate, there is very little we will look at and say it is wrong. Doesn't matter if one is a liberal, conservative, democrat or republican.
    Palin is a candidate? What is she running for now?

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by saultsaultsudio View Post
    If being a moron is the standard for firing in major networks, we would be down to local news and PBS.
    Meh....I think the liberal networks like CNN/MSNBC/NBC/CBS/ABC all need enemas......

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2584 users online. 120 members and 2464 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X