Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if you will honor your challenge if I say it..."Sarah IS an intelligent woman!" There. Not another word from you.
    Originally posted by mjhoyt27 View Post
    You never asked me. People say she is an idiot, because of the interviews she did when she first came on scene. Those were soft ball questions, and you can tell by looking at her face she had no idea what she is saying. All she is able to do is walk around and sprew talking points. Here is the main clip I'm talking about. I ask you to just spend 1:15 minutes watching it, listening to her words and watching her facial expressions, and tell me you think this is an intelligent woman. If you do, I promise here and now I will never speak ill of her or mention her in this forum again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heAib...eature=related
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

http://teamcoco.com/content/sarah-palin-history-channel

Comment

Thanks to Weiner the media spotlight is off Palin for a bit. Weiner committed the cardinal sin, he lied to them. Time and time again, not just once. They won't forgive him for that.

Lying to us is one thing, but they take this personally.

Comment

Too funny. Although Palin didn't have time to watch it. She was too busy helping our Allies, North Korea!

I really hope she runs, it will be hysterical.
          “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
            Too funny. Although Palin didn't have time to watch it. She was too busy helping our Allies, North Korea!

I really hope she runs, it will be hysterical.
            if she does bet she signs on to make a reality show of her campaign. that woman would never let the chance to make a buck slip by her or the chance to see herself on tv like a star

Comment

Originally posted by hetu View Post
              if she does bet she signs on to make a reality show of her campaign. that woman would never let the chance to make a buck slip by her or the chance to see herself on tv like a star
              dlo?
              Obama doesn't pass up the chance to spend a buck. Our buck.

Comment

So .... when did it become uncool to make money?
                The All New
                BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                  So .... when did it become uncool to make money?
                  The new cool=spending other people's money
                  uncool=earning the money

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4665 users online. 318 members and 4347 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X