300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    Did you see what that tool from MSNBC said about Palin's bus...??

Martin Bashir stated that "it could be a breach of Federal Law because Palin has a flag painted on her bus.....and is using it for her own financial purposes hence violationg the US Flag Code......."

What a freaking tool. They should kick him off the air for his stupidity.....then kick him in the balls for actually spewing and believing that garbage....

But yet, I am sure most Libs are cheering him on........

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...-comments.html
    I wonder what ole Marty would have to say about this:

And just for comparison purposes:

\

Comment

^^^ hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
        I wonder what ole Marty would have to say about this
        MSNBC should fire him on the spot for being a freaking moron......and then he should fly out here to Hawaii so I can play a game of Roshambo with me.....

Of course....I'll go first.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
          MSNBC should fire him on the spot for being a freaking moron......
          If being a moron is the standard for firing in major networks, we would be down to local news and PBS.
          Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

Comment

Originally posted by saultsaultsudio View Post
            If being a moron is the standard for firing in major networks, we would be down to local news and PBS.
            The vast majority of those would be gone as well....
            \

Comment

The vast majority of those would be gone as well....
              I would be ok with that.
              Stay safe out there

Comment

I would be ok with that.
                Me too. Especially those insipid morning shows....
                \

Comment

Me too. Especially those insipid morning shows....
                  THANK YOU. It is very nice when you can say to yourself "somebody else gets it"
                  Stay safe out there

Comment

Meh....I think the liberal networks like CNN/MSNBC/NBC/CBS/ABC all need enemas......

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
                      I wasn't agreeing with the media or Palin or criticizing either. I merely said that if any of us really like a candidate, there is very little we will look at and say it is wrong. Doesn't matter if one is a liberal, conservative, democrat or republican.
                      Palin is a candidate? What is she running for now?
                      "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by FNA209 View Post
                        Palin is a candidate? What is she running for now?
                        Office of driving Liberals and Kooks nuts.........

Comment

Palin is probably not going to run. She is too hated. Nobody knows why they hate her, but they do because they media told them they were supposed to hate her. The fact that there hasn't been an attempt on her life (as far as I know) yet is surprising.

So now she needs to inform everyone where she's going for public safety reasons? If she did, the media would complain that she thinks so highly of herself that she needs to have everyone know where she is going and she's an attention whore. She needs to just step up and say, "Okay, apparently EVERYTHING I do is wrong. So, what do you *******s want from me, huh?
                          "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                          -Chris Rock

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post

Palin is probably not going to run. She is too hated. Nobody knows why they hate her, but they do because they media told them they were supposed to hate her.
                            That probably sums it up best. No one knows why the media went after her the way they did. It did color peoples thoughts thoughts though. One of the coolest things I do is bring her name up in a conservation and hear the "she's an idiot" When I ask why, I get obtuse reasons that can't be supported. Palin is a textbook example of "media assassination".

It's happened in the past and will obviously continue to occur. Even when the media was actually honest and showed a bit objectivity. These days, there is none of that.
                            "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by FNA209 View Post
                              One of the coolest things I do is bring her name up in a conservation and hear the "she's an idiot" When I ask why, I get obtuse reasons that can't be supported. Palin is a textbook example of "media assassination"
                              You never asked me. People say she is an idiot, because of the interviews she did when she first came on scene. Those were soft ball questions, and you can tell by looking at her face she had no idea what she is saying. All she is able to do is walk around and sprew talking points. Here is the main clip I'm talking about. I ask you to just spend 1:15 minutes watching it, listening to her words and watching her facial expressions, and tell me you think this is an intelligent woman. If you do, I promise here and now I will never speak ill of her or mention her in this forum again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heAib...eature=related
                              "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

Comment

Some of the world's most intelligent people seclude themselves from outside contact. Not being good in front of a camera has no bearing on intelligence.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4473 users online. 283 members and 4190 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X