Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palin upsets media

Yeah, I know... nothing new there.

But this newest complaint is surreal. It seems Palin is on her bus tour and the media is upset because she is not giving them any advance notice as to where she is headed.

So, in typical liberal fashion, they say she is creating a dangerous situation because one of them may have a traffic accident chasing after her. WTF? That would be her fault exactly how?

In a May 31 CBS News.com article headlined "Sarah Palin's bus tour treats reporters like papar***i" Corsaro complained:

I just hope to God that one of these young producers with a camera whose bosses are making them follow Sarah Palin as a potential Republican candidate don't get in a car crash, because this is dangerous.

If that is what passes for coherent thinking by a new producer, it's no wonder the media is getting more idiotic every day.

Let's see... you roll up on an accident and start your investigation. The at-fault driver says he was speeding because he was attempting to catch up with a celebrity.

You:

a. Charge him with the violation which is probably what most officers would do.

b. Go arrest the celebrity because they are somehow to blame which is probably what most liberals think should be done because it couldn't possibly be the fault of the person driving like an *******. It must be the fault of the person they were after.

Personally, I think Palin is handling it right. Screw the mainstream media. She has zero obligation to tell them anything. Given the way they have handled her, she probably wishes they would go away anyway. They have proven she won't get any kind of balanced report.
    "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

I guess that if one likes Palin, everything she does is okay. That applies to all politicians. All of us don't like the same politicians.
    Retired

Comment

If it weren't for the media she wouldn't be nearly as popular.

Comment

What (I gotta see this) exactly, has she done wrong this time? Tell us.....

As for me, who the hell can blame her for telling the media to kiss her ***.
        Originally posted by retired View Post
        I guess that if one likes Palin, everything she does is okay. That applies to all politicians. All of us don't like the same politicians.
        The All New
        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Except that she's honest, straight forward and won't plat their silly *** games.

Get some, Sarah. Run, baby, RUN!
          Originally posted by sigcopper View Post
          If it weren't for the media she wouldn't be nearly aspopular.
          The All New
          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
            I'm not her biggest fan, but how does one say "I had to drive like an idiot to follow her and I had an accident. It's her fault." ?????

Because that's exactly what those mental morons are saying- they'll blame her for their irresponsible behavior should they cause something bad to occur.
            "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

They say she doesn't tell people where she is going, but this little lunch between her and Trump was hyped up days ahead of time????

Comment

Originally posted by jannino View Post

They say she doesn't tell people where she is going, but this little lunch between her and Trump was hyped up days ahead of time????
                We're talking the liberal mainstream press here. They don't have to report actual news in any kind of honest fashion. They just have to be outraged. That's what passes for news these days among that set.

Comment

Originally posted by FNA209 View Post
                  We're talking the liberal mainstream press here. They don't have to report actual news in any kind of honest fashion. They just have to be outraged. That's what passes for news these days among that set.
                  It's just part of the typical political blame game.

I went to her website and it has a map of her route. It's also a tour bus.. how could you not keep up with it?

Shunning the media is never the smart thing to do. It makes me think of something that happened here recently. The local fox news channel ran a story slamming the governor and the next day the governor's office banned them from a bill signing. Who do you think that ultimately hurt? It made the governor appear vindictive and childish plus it gave the news channel a great headline that they capitalized on for days.

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                    Get some, Sarah. Run, baby, RUN!
                    I hope she does, it'll be funny
                    Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

Comment

Originally posted by saultsaultsudio View Post
                      I hope she does, it'll be funny
                      When I first I heard the news of them eating lunch and how it was hyped by Palin beforehand, I was hoping they were announcing they were running together.
                      "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

Comment

But this newest complaint is surreal. It seems Palin is on her bus tour and the media is upset because she is not giving them any advance notice as to where she is headed.
                        Did you see what that tool from MSNBC said about Palin's bus...??

Martin Bashir stated that "it could be a breach of Federal Law because Palin has a flag painted on her bus.....and is using it for her own financial purposes hence violationg the US Flag Code......."

What a freaking tool. They should kick him off the air for his stupidity.....then kick him in the balls for actually spewing and believing that garbage....

But yet, I am sure most Libs are cheering him on........

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...-comments.html

Comment

Its not like Palin signed a Freedom of Press bill then refused to answer questions from the press like Obama.
                          http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...549151484.html

Comment

Originally posted by mjhoyt27 View Post
                            When I first I heard the news of them eating lunch and how it was hyped by Palin beforehand, I was hoping they were announcing they were running together.
                            That would be the quickest and easiest way to get Obama another 4 years
                            Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

Comment

I'm not her biggest fan, but how does one say "I had to drive like an idiot to follow her and I had an accident. It's her fault." ?????

Because that's exactly what those mental morons are saying- they'll blame her for their irresponsible behavior should they cause something bad to occur.
                              I wasn't agreeing with the media or Palin or criticizing either. I merely said that if any of us really like a candidate, there is very little we will look at and say it is wrong. Doesn't matter if one is a liberal, conservative, democrat or republican.
                              Retired

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3840 users online. 249 members and 3591 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X