300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy just won't quit

Once again, he says it was a math error error and gives a new date for doomsday

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0...arrive/?hpt=C2
    "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

Always some excuse! After next year passes w/o incident...there will be another excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
      Always some excuse! After next year passes w/o incident...there will be another excuse!
      His excuse in 1994 was it was a math error as well. This is why I can't get behind organized religion, too many nuts like this guy. How many in his church who racked up debt, or quit jobs, or that guy who spent his life savings putting up billboards, while this guy racked in millions in donations is mind boggling to me. Hopefully he will give that guy his life savings back.
      "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

Comment

God and his true messengers do not make math errors.
        Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, if he keeps trying, he'll eventually guess right.

EVENTUALLY!

And then again . . . . . maybe he won't.

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
          "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

Originally posted by mjhoyt27 View Post
            His excuse in 1994 was it was a math error as well. This is why I can't get behind organized religion, too many nuts like this guy. How many in his church who racked up debt, or quit jobs, or that guy who spent his life savings putting up billboards, while this guy racked in millions in donations is mind boggling to me. Hopefully he will give that guy his life savings back.
            I bet he wont! Hes rich now How dumb are people to give up their life savings...Just keep it just in case! Why give it away since the world is gunna end...why would he need donations if the world is gunna end?? Shouldnt that be a red flag???

Comment

Maybe the rapture did come and God left this d-bag behind. Anyone think of that?

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                Maybe the rapture did come and God left this d-bag behind. Anyone think of that?
                Not possible, because Obama surely would have gone to heaven, but he's still here.
                Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, the poor people in MO have been raptured. Maybe it depended on where you lived.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Maybe he is predicting HIS doomsday. He is 89, afterall.

Just sayin.
                    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                      Not possible, because Obama surely would have gone to heaven, but he's still here.
                      I'd take that as proof that my theory may be correct.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                        I'd take that as proof that my theory may be correct.
                        And here you are posting.

Comment

The meida should leave that old man alone and not give him the attention...He may be losing his mind (if he hasn't lost it already) and the media is here giving this guy air time...If he thinks the end of the world will be in October then let him think that and move on...
                          sigpic

Comment

I never believed it to begin with.

However, I find it funny that someone gives an "Oops! My bad..." over poor math skills. If you're predicting the end of the world, wouldn't you at least have a few people check your work?

God - 2; That 'preacher' - 0

Soon to be 3-0.
                            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                              I never believed it to begin with.

However, I find it funny that someone gives an "Oops! My bad..." over poor math skills. If you're predicting the end of the world, wouldn't you at least have a few people check your work?

God - 2; That 'preacher' - 0

Soon to be 3-0.
                              That's not how a scam works.
                              This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3010 users online. 157 members and 2853 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X