300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herman Cain - 2012

He makes it official tomorrow but has already unofficially announced that he's running.

Short of Allen West throwing his hat in the ring, I've made my choice.
    Originally posted by kontemplerande
    Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Others must think the same thing as I'm starting to see editorials dismissing him as a good candidate. Funny how bi-partisan our media is....

But he'll face an up-hill battle if he runs.
    "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

He's got my ear. I'm listening to him .......
      The All New
      BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
      - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I just looked him up and agree with virtually all his positions. In my experience, that means that he has absolutely no shot...

Comment

Originally posted by FNA209 View Post
          Others must think the same thing as I'm starting to see editorials dismissing him as a good candidate. Funny how bi-partisan our media is....
          Yea, I'm flipping through the various news channels and listening to to cacophony of left-wing commentators saying that Cain has absolutely no chance whatsoever, after all, he's a conservative. Alan Colmes just said that if the GOP wants to win, they have to put forward a left-leaning candidate and that a conservative nominee will be the kiss of the death to the GOP.

I love who these hardcore liberals know what's best for us. What really gets me is that there is a certain faction with int he RNC that tend to listen to these yahoos.

Comment

Also check out his other website: A Real Leader

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
              Alan Colmes
              = asshat......

Comment

Any lib that doesn't vote for him in '12 is a racist. He's even more black.

Comment

Originally posted by biodole
                  Cain is definitely on the right track...however I'm surprised how many people were quick to instantly dismiss Ron Paul where he and Cain share about 90% of the same ideas.
                  It's not so much Ron Paul's positions that make him such a bad candidate. It's the fact that he's too old and too nuts.

Comment

It's not so much Ron Paul's positions that make him such a bad candidate. It's the fact that he's too old and too nuts.
                    Bingo!!

I just saw several media outlets saying "The Pizza Man" has joined the race.......

Bet if he was a Dim they wouldn't say that.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                      I just saw several media outlets saying "The Pizza Man" has joined the race.......

Bet if he was a Dim they wouldn't say that.....
                      Yep. Its one of the indicators that the left is scared to death of Cain.

Cain resonates with the conservative base, is a politically outsider which will appeal to the independents, is articulate and has a proven track record in big business. He's winning GOP straw polls across the country and is rapidly building momentum.

I am looking VERY forward to an Obama vs Cain debate. Herman doesn't need a teleprompter to tell him what to say.

Comment

Yep. Its one of the indicators that the left is scared to death of Cain.
                        If him and LTC West teamed up..... The NY Times, Wash Post, Daily Kos, and Huffington would all crap themselves......Seriously.... I'm not sure what they would do because they have to be careful because if they try to trash them like they did Palin...... it may bite them in the ***......

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                          If him and LTC West teamed up..... The NY Times, Wash Post, Daily Kos, and Huffington would all crap themselves......Seriously.... I'm not sure what they would do because they have to be careful because if they try to trash them like they did Palin...... it may bite them in the ***......
                          Neither of them are stupid like Palin is, so I doubt they would give ammo to trash them with like Palin did.
                          "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

Comment

Originally posted by mjhoyt27 View Post
                            Neither of them are stupid like Palin is, so I doubt they would give ammo to trash them with like Palin did.
                            But they are Black and lean Right.....which scares 99.9% of the Libs to death......

Comment

Originally posted by biodole
                              He certainly is a bit old right now...and the way he articulates sometimes has become indeed a bit "nuts." Doesn't change the fact that most of his positions and his general message is indeed right on target.

Cain is a bit more viable though...although the only part that worries me about Cain is that he openly admitted that he is not well versed or educated in foreign policy and topics of war. This leads me to believe that if he in fact made it into office, a lot of "little birdies" would be running the show in regards to international relations and war.
                              Ron Paul's foreign policy positions would be absolutely disastrous for this country.

Cain, in the private business world, had a habit of surrounding himself with highly capable advisers in matters that were not his expertise. It would be refreshing to have a leader who could knows what his weaknesses are and is wiling to listen to those that know. Obama's major foul up this week is the perfect example of what happens when a leader can't acknowledge what their weaknesses are.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6480 users online. 361 members and 6119 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X