300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Campaign Platform‏

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of EBT cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then GET A JOB.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligation's. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then GET A JOB.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then GET A JOB ... and your own place.

Put me in charge of verification. In addition, you will either present a check stub from a JOB each week or you will report to a "government" JOB. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you.

We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good".

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was considered demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current systemrewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

NOW
    This is the biggie of the best ideas.

AND while you are on Government subsistence, you no longer can VOTE!

Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest.

You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Government welfare check.

If you want to vote, then GET A JOB.
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

You're too liberal for me! Hippy!

Comment

jc,

You must be one of those uneducated, misinformed, idiotic republican.

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
        ...or you will report to a "government" JOB. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you.
        My grandfather joined the CCC during the Depression, before enlisted in the military in '39. To the day he died at 93 last year, he always talked about that like it was the happiest, best days of his life.

I've often wondered why we don't bring it back?
        Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
        Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

You're too liberal for me! Hippy!
          LMAO Where have you been brother? Time out again?

I got this as an e-mail and I thought to myself 'Dam- I love it" let me share it.

Of corse I e-mailed my buddy back and said " There is more of them than there is of us"
          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

LMAO Where have you been brother? Time out again?

I got this as an e-mail and I thought to myself 'Dam- I love it" let me share it.

Of corse I e-mailed my buddy back and said " There is more of them than there is of us"
            No time out, just a lot of stuff to deal with.

Yep, too many people riding in the wagon, not enough pulling the wagon. We had better turn this around soon.

Comment

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of EBT cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then GET A JOB.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligation's. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then GET A JOB.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then GET A JOB ... and your own place.

Put me in charge of verification. In addition, you will either present a check stub from a JOB each week or you will report to a "government" JOB. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you.

We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good".

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was considered demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current systemrewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

NOW
              This is the biggie of the best ideas.

AND while you are on Government subsistence, you no longer can VOTE!

Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest.

You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Government welfare check.

If you want to vote, then GET A JOB.
              Oh come on, I enjoying seeing someone pull up next to me in a "pimp my ride" BMW, blasting rap music, with a marijuana cigarette dangling from their mouth. I mean I have been working for ten years straight, I am attending college and my car barely starts because of my bills and student loans. I guess I made the wrong career choice.
              Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
              ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
              ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
              — Horace Mann

Comment

What a hard ***.
                The All New
                BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4177 users online. 267 members and 3910 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X