300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Slip of the Tongue?

Maxine Waters made a rather blunt statement during the Congressional hearings with the oil companies.

Okay, I know she's a moron but it was a good indication of her ideology.

"Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

"This liberal is about socializing...... basically taking over and then government taking over all of your companies..... "

LMAO!

Comment

Just outta idle curiosity, how old is that clip?

Comment

Just...WOW!!!
        Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

Don't know to tell the truth. It wasn't during the latest rounds of congressional hearing and the banner reports on an ailing Kennedy- so maybe 2009. I think I saw it once, but regardless of the age of it, it has a bearing on some of the current congressional manipulations being rehashed in the latest hearings.

Plus, it's always right and proper to show Waters being a moron! I doubt she has changed much.
          "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Maybe she'll claim it was not intended to be a factual statement.
            ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

I can see it now. Barney Frank will be driving the tanker truck that comes to supply my local gas station.
              "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

Or how about that Senator or Rep stating that moving additional US Marines and their family members to Island of Guam could tip over the island. I was just like wow......................

I some times wonder about their brain capacity or their educational background.

Folks, socialization of corporations are on its way. It already have started.... GM became Government Motors.
                Last edited by M1garand; 05-20-2011, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Maxine Waters has had been several fries short of a Happy Meal for decades.
                  This Space For Rent

Comment

I believe its a couple years old...around the time obama came to office..and look what happened - bailouts where the "American Public" owns parts of car companies and banks...make sure you ask for the GM discount they give to employees and stock holders the next time you buy a car
                    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

It is racist to question her intent. How dare you.
                      The All New
                      BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                      - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

What is the point of the video? I thought it was already a well established fact that Maxine Waters is a blithering idiot. She is teh left-wing version of Michelle Bachmann.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPat View Post
                          What is the point of the video? I thought it was already a well established fact that Maxine Waters is a blithering idiot. She is teh left-wing version of Michelle Bachmann.
                          I don't know anything about her. She can't be as dumb as Bachmann can she?
                          "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

Comment

Originally posted by mjhoyt27 View Post
                            I don't know anything about her. She can't be as dumb as Bachmann can she?
                            Maxine Waters makes Michelle Bachmann look like a Rhodes Scholar.
                            Originally posted by kontemplerande
                            Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by mookster View Post
                              Just outta idle curiosity, how old is that clip?
                              I hate to say this but the person being fried from Gulf Oil had a crawler along the bottom referencing President Bush meeting NCAA head football coach in a totally different color and when liberal Maxine took over, the crawler was on a completely different subject and a different color. Both persons taken out of contect but Maxine, I do speak English and understand your words clearly. Government shall take over everything.
                              Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4646 users online. 295 members and 4351 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X