300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob The Builder

Why has noone slammed Obama for stealing his slogan from a kids charcter? I mean, if the best our president can do is steal a kid's character's saying, we're screwed.

I guess that opens me up to use "A Real American Hero" if I ever run for ofice.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

I'm sorry what?
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

There is a kids show called Bob the Builder. When the character asks kids "Can we build it?" Everyone yells "Yes we can."

Didn't think it was that hard to follow.

Comment

I have never watched Bob the Builder. Nor do I know or care what Obama's slogan is...

Also if this isn't sarcasm, then this is the grabbiest grab at straws I have seen yet.
        This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Rudy,

I thought you didn't have any kids of your own. Why were you watching Bob the Builder? What's next? You quoting from Dora the Explorer? Who's your favorite character from Yo Gabba Gabba?

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
            I have never watched Bob the Builder. Nor do I know or care what Obama's slogan is...

Also if this isn't sarcasm, then this is the grabbiest grab at straws I have seen yet.
            Lighten up Francis. Geeze.

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
              Rudy,

I thought you didn't have any kids of your own. Why were you watching Bob the Builder? What's next? You quoting from Dora the Explorer? Who's your favorite character from Yo Gabba Gabba?
              Who says I haven't dated women with kids or had family members with kids?
              Last edited by Rudy8116; 05-15-2011, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                Lighten up Francis. Geeze.
                Francis? My name is clearly and correctly spelled in my user name sir.

M-11

Comment

Wasn't it "Joe the plumber"?

World_So_Cold

Comment

Who says I haven't dated kidsor had family members with kids?
                    Excuse me officer but that's illegal in 53 states.

Comment

sorry, been a long shift. Meant to say dated women with kids.

And Erik, really? You've never seen that movie?

Comment

Who says I haven't dated kids or had family members with kids?
                        Do you by any chance collect toy trains? LOL!

Comment

sorry, been a long shift. Meant to say dated women with kids.

And Erik, really? You've never seen that movie?
                          Never seen stripes. I had to Google that

And I was just having some fun. I thought this thread was made in jest.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                            Do you by any chance collect toy trains? LOL!
                            *sighs* I knew that one was coming.

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
                            Never seen stripes. I had to Google that

And I was just having some fun. I thought this thread was made in jest.
                            Couldn't tell, everyone gets all butthurt on this forum.

Comment

Bob the Builder is not half bad, The scare crow is my fav little toon in that show I think.
                              Yo Gabba Gabba is silly and everyone who has to do with that show should be arrested IMO
                              Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6581 users online. 358 members and 6223 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X